GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The COVID19 SCAMdemic... Biden Moves To Outlaw Acorns, Limit Squirrel Immigration

Strange Mud

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Assorted
Wait, are you saying there may be some validity to the cop keeping his knee (with body weight) on Floyd's neck for over 9 whole minutes because they just can't believe a word out of Floyd's mouth?
while he was handcuffed! I will often give cops the right to their decisions but the dude was handcuffed.

SnailpowerMk7

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
MK7 GTI SE 6SPD MT
while he was handcuffed! I will often give cops the right to their decisions but the dude was handcuffed.
Brah, I don't care what anyone thinks. The video is out there for anyone to witness a murder. If you agree with what the cops did or make any defense for the cops, I kinda have to think you ain't right in the head. Too many of those sitting with daddy at the dinner table at 8 years old while he's throwing out racist rants about how much he hates anyone not white much? Did you take those convos to heart? Well buddy, it's time to get a new group of friends and learn culture, lol. There is more to life than just white and life is more enjoyable when you open up your eyes to that.

BTW that was not directed at you, lol, just speaking out loud in general. From Jersey. We're a melting pot of races and I've grown up with with everyone around me. Makes me sick when I hear of 1 ethnicity who only interacts with 1 ethnicity and then thinks every other ethnicity is inferior.

Strange Mud

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Assorted
Brah, I don't care what anyone thinks. The video is out there for anyone to witness a murder. If you agree with what the cops did or make any defense for the cops, I kinda have to think you ain't right in the head. Too many of those sitting with daddy at the dinner table at 8 years old while he's throwing out racist rants about how much he hates anyone not white much? Did you take those convos to heart? Well buddy, it's time to get a new group of friends and learn culture, lol. There is more to life than just white and life is more enjoyable when you open up your eyes to that.

BTW that was not directed at you, lol, just speaking out loud in general. From Jersey. We're a melting pot of races and I've grown up with with everyone around me. Makes me sick when I hear of 1 ethnicity who only interacts with 1 ethnicity and then thinks every other ethnicity is inferior.
if you got I was supporting the cops in my post either I typed it wrong or you read it wrong.

riceburner

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
MK5 Best GTI
Are we really on flloyd again?

Obvious dickhead cop. Doesnt represent policing as a whole. Flloyd was no outstanding citizen but of course didnt deserve to die. Also he shouldnt be the silver bullet to start a race war over

uglybastard

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk6 GTI

Obvious dickhead cop. Doesnt represent policing as a whole. Flloyd was no outstanding citizen but of course didnt deserve to die. Also he shouldnt be the silver bullet to start a race war over
Bound to happen. The trial is ongoing now.

Corprin

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
A car
Excessive punctuation.

The proper authorities have been alerted.

Also, pics of this Merc please, we isn't all old enough to know it by name.

Basically a dolled up 64 Ford Falcon. They meet my stringent appreciation for muscle cars.

Corprin

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
A car

all of this.

Trial is ongoing, lots of folks talking about it around these parts.

IanCH

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
'20 GTI

The reason he's potentially "the silver bullet to start a race war" isnt that he died needlessly.

Its that he was treated the way he was because he was a black man. There should be no question in anyone's mind that if he was white, the worst that would have happened was a slightly combative conversation.

SnailpowerMk7

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
MK7 GTI SE 6SPD MT
The reason he's potentially "the silver bullet to start a race war" isnt that he died needlessly.

Its that he was treated the way he was because he was a black man. There should be no question in anyone's mind that if he was white, the worst that would have happened was a slightly combative conversation.

That's the problem. Even in Jersey it happens constantly where you think cops would be more open minded with the variety we have here. I have a black buddy who gets pull over often in a black Honda accord w/o tints. He says cops will just make sh!t up on the spot to dig into him further and see if they can find anything else on him. He's obviously had nothing wrong but they still pull him over almost to do a check up. If you're white, you have no idea about this because you do not experience with this issue. It's like an entire other world out there that most people are OBLIVIOUS even exists. I feel bad for those people man. It has to suck. Growing up with the paranoia is something we have no clue about that they deal with on the daily.

anotero

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk7 GTI
Bound to happen. The trial is ongoing now.
They'll put the cop behind bars so the public shuts up. Cops will keep on killing and getting away with it until some black guy gets killed by them again at a moment deemed appropriate by certain political circles. At which point the cycle will repeat itself.