zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI
I saw a great meme for the Trump hoaxes but it appears to be scrubbed from the twitter.

tmw2442

Autocross Newbie
Car(s)
Mk7 R
I saw a great meme for the Trump hoaxes but it appears to be scrubbed from the twitter.
Ya don't say...must have been global warming...
welcome is being an extremists...

15-time-ice-age-global-warming-covers.w710.h473.jpg

Last edited:

shovelhd

Autocross Champion
It's not going to help his case if he didn't follow the proper procedure. Either way, signing a declaration claiming you returned everything when in fact you didn't can't be considered complying. And yeah at the end of the day people will be for or against no matter what the facts end up being, so it's all irrelevant anyway.
Neither did Clinton, Hillary, or Obama. Precedent matters.

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI
Trump will get away with it just like everyone else.
Please show us the multiple baseless investigations and impeachments for the others.

tmw2442

Autocross Newbie
Car(s)
Mk7 R
Russian bots broke into my house and placed.... this on the copy machine...must be disinformation information...and doesn't implicate the EFF.BEE.EYE in anything.

Attachments

• Nothing to see here.pdf
    2.4 MB · Views: 53

Unreal1

Autocross Champion
2016: Lock her up.
2022: This is a banana republic.

2016: Mishandling classified information isn't a big deal.
2022: Trump should be sent to jail over mishandling classified docs.

2008: Obama's going to take our guns.
2022: The person who said "take guns first and go through due process second", is the best president ever.

2008: Obama's going to bring world peace and end wars.
2017: Improving relations with NK and Russia is soft.

Hypocrisy is the only precedence in America.

tmw2442

Autocross Newbie
Car(s)
Mk7 R
BTW on the continued clown show of a raid...the FBI now allegedly has attorney client privileged documents of trump and executive privilege documents from the presidency. Trump also allegedly contacted Garland and ask if there he could do to help calm the situation down. Who line is it...it's all made up...and...the points don't matter. The longer this goes the government keeps looking worse, subject to change on a bombshell, but I don't see that happening. Especially since the warrant document is citing statutes, that don't really apply to presidents in this case....They overplayed their hand and this is probably going to backfire...
Another Allegedly....some of the agents that are named on some of durham's investigation released docs on russiagate, where allegedly on the trump property during the raid...Allegedly....

@Unreal1 Some trump voters in 2016 chanted "lock her up." He probably mention it at a couple rally events, but trump never pursued investigating her further when he took office...he "let it go..." unfortunately the fbi did whatever the fbi does...

Last edited:

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI
These sanctimonious Pfizer salemen make me sick.
I was symptomatic for 2 days earlier this year, no interventions.

A couple of days my wife and I both tested positive with no symptoms, so the doc prescribed us Paxlovid as well, but we couldn't pick it up until the following day. The next morning I had an awful sore throat. My wife had the cold and a headache, but they didn't get worse after we started the Paxlovid.

The three of us tested negative about a week later, but my symptoms lingered and a couple days later I popped positive again with the sore throat. That hung around for a week or so, but was my only real symptom.

Between the vaccines, the boosters and Paxlovid, we all got away pretty well.