GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The COVID19 SCAMdemic... Biden Moves To Outlaw Acorns, Limit Squirrel Immigration

Corprin

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
A car
And corprin supposedly served. I would let him handle a dummy round.

I’m sure my years of training and actual experience is paltry to your internet forum fueled cosplay tough-guy act.

The fuck is a high capacity magazine? 11 rounds?

I think we should outlaw anything with 7 rounds or more, so we can take your 1911s too!

Reactions: WAP

Subliminal

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Slow FWD VW Hatch
Bitches upstairs don't give two shits about how much an average Joe is paying at the pump here at home. But yeah, sexual minority rights, the fake fight against racism, and climate change are the most important issues for the gubment. Not the ever widening income gap among people right here at home. Two-faced gubment fuckfaces.
But gas prices and climate change are connected. Higher gas prices = less driving = less pollution

Corprin

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
A car
When cops and the national guard chickened out in 92 in Koreatown, it was the residents of the neighborhood that put the looters in their place with doses of lead. Cops in general are brave and authoritative when it's 3+ against one.

You mean Rittenhouse owned that used car lot and/or gas station? Or, wait, he lived in that neighborhood, right? No? Well then he must have been asked by the business owners to come in a protect their property?

If you are going to draw parallels here shouldn’t they be parallel?

Or, are you saying being a cosplay vigilante white-knight type now the same as business owners and their friends defending their neighborhood and their businesses?

Corprin

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
A car
Bitches upstairs don't give two shits about how much an average Joe is paying at the pump here at home. But yeah, sexual minority rights, the fake fight against racism, and climate change are the most important issues for the gubment. Not the ever widening income gap among people right here at home. Two-faced gubment fuckfaces.

1637785723987.jpeg

npace

Autocross Champion
I’m sure my years of training and actual experience is paltry to your internet forum fueled cosplay tough-guy act.

I think we should outlaw anything with 7 rounds or more, so we can take your 1911s too!
So I should buy 2 rd. versions for my saiga? No thanks. Are you going to volunteer to help disarm the American populace? If so, good luck with that. Let me know how it goes.

riceburner

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
MK5 Best GTI
exciting to see corprin back in here

the

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
GTI
Our gubment only cared to dispatch 25k national guard to DC.
It was eye-opening to see them react that way after ignoring the rioting for the entire Summer. Suddenly when unhappy people were on their doorstep, they were on twitter crying about being scared for their lives, and worried about being raped. Haven't seen a clearer example of us being their serfs in a looooooong time.

jimlloyd40

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2018 SE DSG
And I won't say that there wasn't any fruit on the tree until you came back. Oops 😂

Just kidding. Might as well hang around. It's pretty one sided the other way from when you were here regularly previously.

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI