GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The COVID19 SCAMdemic... WW3 Is 2 Days Away - Another Distraction From This Administration's Epic Fails

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI
Your conspiracy site is still bullshit and the cited slide was taken completely out of context.
Out of context? I can probably find every one of those side effects for someone on social media and VAERS.
People do not make movies and buy billboards for 'rare' adverse reactions.
We're up to what, half a million reported in the US alone?

Subliminal

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Slow FWD VW Hatch
1631727694421.png

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI
From what you're saying, it is likely just because the data is displayed in the same way, nothing about the actual test. Your title is way off base, but I'm still taking it as a win that you actually checked something you found on Twitter and confirmed it wasn't correct. This is the most growth anyone in this thread has shown in over a year.
I assume when you say anyone in this thread, you are including he who shall not be named...

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI
1631727888603.png

GIACUser

Master Wallet Mechanic
Car(s)
MK 6 GolfR
Add Connecticut College to the outbreaks of 'fully vaccinated.'
'
Your post is indeed more evidence that Covid is mutating and forging ahead while we quibble over masks and vaccines. I think it is also important to point out that the folks who are fully vaccinated ( full dosage with time to build antibodies ) are doing considerably better than folks who have not been vaccinated as a whole and are not ending up in the hospital in anywhere near the same numbers as those who have not been vaccinated. There is still great value in getting vaccinated. I will say it one more time. The fight against Covid is a war. To win that war we need everyone to do their part. I personally don't want to leave this virus unchecked in my world and have to worry about what it could become in the future.

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI
I think it is also important to point out that the folks who are fully vaccinated ( full dosage with time to build antibodies ) are doing considerably better than folks who have not been vaccinated as a whole and are not ending up in the hospital in anywhere near the same numbers as those who have not been vaccinated.
The vaccinated are 95% of the 'severely ill' in Israel hospitals. Data in the UK is not favourable either.
But please, continue with the 'great value' scheme.

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI

Unreal1

Autocross Champion
Your post is indeed more evidence that Covid is mutating and forging ahead while we quibble over masks and vaccines. I think it is also important to point out that the folks who are fully vaccinated ( full dosage with time to build antibodies ) are doing considerably better than folks who have not been vaccinated as a whole and are not ending up in the hospital in anywhere near the same numbers as those who have not been vaccinated. There is still great value in getting vaccinated. I will say it one more time. The fight against Covid is a war. To win that war we need everyone to do their part. I personally don't want to leave this virus unchecked in my world and have to worry about what it could become in the future.

At what cost? Is accelerating the evolution of vaccine resistant mutations worth the reduction in hospitalizations? Is it worth injecting people 4 times a year putting them at 6-fold increase risk of myocarditis and other disease? At some point the vaccine will become just as dangerous as the virus itself, if we have to continue to boost. All for a temporary reduction in hospitalizations? I'm afraid no one's really looking at the bigger picture here and are stuck in the moment.

Unreal1

Autocross Champion
The Novavax vaccine is significantly more effective than all current vaccines available, and does not use mRNA, but the government won't warp speed it. There's talk that they may not even use it. Why?

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI
The Novavax vaccine is significantly more effective than all current vaccines available, and does not use mRNA, but the government won't warp speed it. There's talk that they may not even use it. Why?
Because Pfizer and FDA hire the same people???
Can't make those billions if someone else gets the business.

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
A nurse explains why she will NEVER take the shot.

View attachment 225437

And let me explain why it'll be hard for her to find work.

Healthcare workers get numerous vaccines to protect the sick and vulnerable patients they care for. If you're unwilling to get vaccinated to protect the patients you take care of, you shouldn't be allowed to care for patients.

Reactions: WAP

Unreal1

Autocross Champion
Personally, I think it's time we even stop calling these vaccines. They're not vaccines. You're injecting mRNA that forces your cells into making a cytotoxic spike protein each time you dose.

Actual vaccines don't make your body produce toxins.