GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The COVID19 SCAMdemic... WW3 Is 2 Days Away - Another Distraction From This Administration's Epic Fails

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI
That isn't the date they filed for the patent on that page. Do you know what a related application is? Did you pull that application to see what it is actually for?
Ok, the original application is for reception and display of at least one biometric data. Looks like it was originally for sleep apnea, but has been construed for COVID?!

oddspyke

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2016 GTI, 2018 ZL1
One of our legal experts here will weigh in.
For someone who claims to "do your own research", you sure don't do very much research. I'm offering you a gift wrapped chance to prove all the doubters wrong. Back up what you are saying with actual proof. These aren't difficult questions. If you were thinking critically about the information you consume, you would have already asked these questions. If you didn't, that's fine, it's never too late to look into it.

Edit: just saw your second response. Bravo! You discovered that they didn't patent a COVID-19 test in 2015. Now go point that out in the twitterverse.

cb1111

Here is a link to my 'conspiracy site.' It happens to be the US FDA youtube account.
I'll be waiting for your retraction.

Your conspiracy site is still bullshit and the cited slide was taken completely out of context.

Regulators, quite simply, look at virtually every possible issue - regardless of how likely it is.

Car manufacturers review a multitude of unlikely scenarios (cars crashing over cliffs) and determine if there are any steps they can take to mitigate that possibility.

Healthcare is far more involved because there is no "person A is just like person B" and even if they are identical twins, what they ate, drank or how much they slept that night - all of which could affect the outcome of virtually anything.

That resolved, we need to look at the conspiracy theories surrounding this slide. The presenter was on the phone and wasn't "running the slides" - he was relying on somebody else to do that. He addressed that slide, said that one of his colleagues had already addressed that slide and carried on.

Finally, another point that wasn't highlighted was the date of this presentation - October of 2020 - when clinical trials were still underway and it would be negligent to look at every possible adverse side effect - even if they never arise or if the likelyhood is miniscule.

Thanks for posting the video - it is interesting (that particular presenter is aroung 2hrs 33 minutes) but the inference drawn by the conspiracy site remains bullshit.

jimlloyd40

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2018 SE DSG
Your conspiracy site is still bullshit and the cited slide was taken completely out of context.

Regulators, quite simply, look at virtually every possible issue - regardless of how likely it is.

Car manufacturers review a multitude of unlikely scenarios (cars crashing over cliffs) and determine if there are any steps they can take to mitigate that possibility.

Healthcare is far more involved because there is no "person A is just like person B" and even if they are identical twins, what they ate, drank or how much they slept that night - all of which could affect the outcome of virtually anything.

That resolved, we need to look at the conspiracy theories surrounding this slide. The presenter was on the phone and wasn't "running the slides" - he was relying on somebody else to do that. He addressed that slide, said that one of his colleagues had already addressed that slide and carried on.

Finally, another point that wasn't highlighted was the date of this presentation - October of 2020 - when clinical trials were still underway and it would be negligent to look at every possible adverse side effect - even if they never arise or if the likelyhood is miniscule.

Thanks for posting the video - it is interesting (that particular presenter is aroung 2hrs 33 minutes) but the inference drawn by the conspiracy site remains bullshit.
You watched an almost 9 hour video?

cb1111

Comet update:

so it seems I'm using a lot of gas for miles driven. odo/speedo not hooked up but I did math (ball park) for how many miles I've driven by the gallons required to fill it up. take your guess before you look........answer below

9.28 mpg!

:eek: it may end up being a bit higher but I'm thinking it'll still be less than the 12 I was hoping for
My 75 DeVille got 9mpg on the highway and 7ish in mixed driving.

IanCH

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
'20 GTI
zrick is clearly just a fucking loudspeaker for other people's thoughts.

This "rothschild patent" thing is clearly OLD as FUCK and proven debunked by an article in MARCH, so he didnt come up with it.

He talks about being a free thinker, but all of his thoughts are just from other nefarious actors and he is just a tool in spreading misinformation. Emphasis on TOOL.

oddspyke

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2016 GTI, 2018 ZL1
Ok, the original application is for reception and display of at least one biometric data. Looks like it was originally for sleep apnea, but has been construed for COVID?!
From what you're saying, it is likely just because the data is displayed in the same way, nothing about the actual test. Your title is way off base, but I'm still taking it as a win that you actually checked something you found on Twitter and confirmed it wasn't correct. This is the most growth anyone in this thread has shown in over a year.

cb1111

I know somebody already debunked the Nicki Minaj stupidity, but now the international press is piling on.

Twitter exchange of blows - Austrian vaccination researcher embarrasses Nicki Minaj | krone.at

Anybody with one functioning brain cell should be able to debunk this from the original post.

1631722486620.png

Quite simply, anyone who had a severe adverse affect from a vaccine (regardless of what it is) would have the full support of their bride - they wouldn't be handed their walking papers - but they would get kicked to the curb if they came down with a STD that didn't come from the bride.

Last edited:

GIACUser

Master Wallet Mechanic
Car(s)
MK 6 GolfR
Again it's just a mask and if you are a physically fit person like you say then your sweating and shortness of breath will not hurt you. I get that too, and you get used to it, your body will do it's magic.

I'm not responding to anything else as I'm not going to convince you otherwise of what you believe. I'll do what I think is best for my kids and family based off of the "god" or greater being that I believe and the science that can be proven.

You do you, and I'll do me (y)
Agreed, many people have worn masks for years and adjust to them just fine. I wear one because I want to protect others in the event that I am contagious and don’t know it yet. I got the vaccine to protect my own health and anyone I might come in contact with. If for nothing else I would gladly wear a mask just to make others around me feel comfortable even if I thought it didn’t do much.

And I agree that it is useless to try and convince folks that have not experienced the darker side of Covid up close that it is real and that we need to collectively stop fighting about masks and vaccines. People are indeed dying from Covid, some have long illness and permanent damage. The lucky ones get sick at home and fully recover, this time.

If large numbers of people continue to resist participating in the public effort to eradicate Covid it will continue to plague us all. It has already come back around a second time as a new variant. It is likely that it will continue to return in even more resistant forms. This cycle could go on for as long as large amounts of the population refuse to fight the disease.

We as a society have been through this before with polio, smallpox, measles etc. I am hopeful that the current anti maskers/vaxers will eventually join the fight against Covid for the sake of their fellow man. Covid is the enemy, not your neighbor.

In the case of war we sometimes have to give of ourselves as individuals to protect our national freedom and style of life that we all enjoy and that we want to leave to those that come after us.

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI