GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The COVID19 SCAMdemic... Biden Moves To Outlaw Acorns, Limit Squirrel Immigration

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI
Our transportation committee almost passed vaccine passports...Democrats were 100% for them but didn't have enough votes.
The power grab continues.

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI
I don't care if Trump landed on my front lawn in Marine One, and offered me a million dollars, I will NEVER take the 'medical miracle.'
80 million zricks agree.

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI
A nurse explains why she will NEVER take the shot.

1631708061617.png

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI

Strange Mud

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Assorted
Comet update:

so it seems I'm using a lot of gas for miles driven. odo/speedo not hooked up but I did math (ball park) for how many miles I've driven by the gallons required to fill it up. take your guess before you look........answer below

9.28 mpg!

:eek: it may end up being a bit higher but I'm thinking it'll still be less than the 12 I was hoping for

jimlloyd40

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2018 SE DSG
Comet update:

so it seems I'm using a lot of gas for miles driven. odo/speedo not hooked up but I did math (ball park) for how many miles I've driven by the gallons required to fill it up. take your guess before you look........answer below

9.28 mpg!

:eek: it may end up being a bit higher but I'm thinking it'll still be less than the 12 I was hoping for
Sounds pretty accurate. 😜

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI
So let's say you or a loved one is unlucky, becomes a VAERS or Yellow Card statistic...is Pfizer or Moderna going to pay your hospital bills? Your lost time at work? Your lifetime of suffering? NOPE.
This is already happening. Doctors are completely clueless. They will tell you that 'you have to live with it' while having zero answers. How can you mandate this vaccine when literally NO ONE is liable? Why are they not talking about the millions with preexisting immunity?
LOGICAL THINKING.

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI
And why does Rothschild have the patent for COVID19 testing? MONEY.
Why did he file provisional application in 2015?? This was PLANNED.

1631718131510.png

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI
Your FDA post (directly above) must be disregarded because, as usual, you have no link and it is made up. This "screenshot" only shows up on one of your bullshit conspiracy sites.
Still waiting on your apology.

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI
That isn't the date they filed for the patent on that page. Do you know what a related application is? Did you pull that application to see what it is actually for?
One of our legal experts here will weigh in.