GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The COVID19 SCAMdemic... Biden Moves To Outlaw Acorns, Limit Squirrel Immigration

cb1111

But there are cases of reinfection too. Lots of them actually. And people testing positive months after "recovery". So by your logic, your antibodies are also useless.
And, in many cases, the second reinfection is far worse that the first, while an infection following the vaccine is almost always mild.

I used non-US sources for this, but there are a zillion cites validating the above from all over the world.

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
And, in many cases, the second reinfection is far worse that the first, while an infection following the vaccine is almost always mild.

I used non-US sources for this, but there are a zillion cites validating the above from all over the world.

Jim- But a random Twitter account zrick posted says that isn't true. It's so hard to know what sources to believe.

Both sides, etc....

Last edited:
Reactions: WAP

uglybastard

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk6 GTI
Screenshot_20210518-201619_Instagram.jpg

jay745

What Would Glenn Danzig Do
Car(s)
Mk6 racecar, Tacoma
@Keehs360 might know something.

New question(s):

Is there really a tire shortage coming? Should I buy tires right now even though I don’t need them for months still?
I just got some sticky bois 3 days shipped from tire rack

jimlloyd40

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2018 SE DSG
@Keehs360 might know something.

New question(s):

Is there really a tire shortage coming? Should I buy tires right now even though I don’t need them for months still?
I asked Discount Tires about that when I got new tires a few weeks ago and they don't know anything about a potential shortage. Because I drive so many miles I asked them if I should buy 2 sets. They said not to worry about it. I would like to think as big as they are they would know.

StorableComa

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
17 GSW S FWD
I asked Discount Tires about that when I got new tires a few weeks ago and they don't know anything about a potential shortage. Because I drive so many miles I asked them if I should buy 2 sets. They said not to worry about it. I would like to think as big as they are they would know.
That or they happened to have overstock of your particular tire. :unsure: I know back on my MK6 when I was running Falken ZE950s, you couldn't find them anywhere but Discount/America's tire.

jimlloyd40

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2018 SE DSG
That or they happened to have overstock of your particular tire. :unsure: I know back on my MK6 when I was running Falken ZE950s, you couldn't find them anywhere but Discount/America's tire.
They had to order the Michelin PSAS4 tires that I run. They don't stock those. But they always get them in 1 day probably from their warehouse.

golfdave

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk7 Golf GT Estate
how many of u tards are gonna be eating the cicadas?

Well its been exactly two weeks since I got my first jab of Pfizer.....

Nothing further to report so far, bare the slightly sore muscle at the injection site for 34hrs after jab.......🤷‍♂️

#obviouslydoingthiswrong

Strange Mud

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Assorted

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI
Well its been exactly two weeks since I got my first jab of Pfizer.....

Nothing further to report so far, bare the slightly sore muscle at the injection site for 34hrs after jab.......🤷‍♂️

#obviouslydoingthiswrong
So safe. Let us know when you test positive and if you survive 3 years out.