GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The COVID19 SCAMdemic... Biden Moves To Outlaw Acorns, Limit Squirrel Immigration

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 Golf R
Bro I tried one the other day with mayo too. I even DM’d @Acadia18 and told em about it. I’ve felt dirty ever since. Not because I did it. But because I liked it.

@Keehs360

I shared that in the thread.

https://golfmk7.com/forums/index.ph...ave-hot-tub-time-machines.376489/post-7625105

I told you all, ages ago. It's not like slathering mayo on a roast beef sandwich to use it as a condiment. It is the superior grilling agent.

Now I just gotta get @jay745 to admit the DSG is the superior transmission...

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 Golf R
That's blasphemy.

Man im just sad for you that you had to eat such a sandwich.

Y'all are months too late for that attitude. Mayo on the outside of the bread (and butter in the pan), is the far superior way to make a grilled cheese sandwich. You have two people here right now who were where you are, months ago. And they've admitted their shortsightedness, and have seen the light.

Mayo is the superior grilling agent.

jay745

What Would Glenn Danzig Do
Car(s)
Mk6 racecar, Tacoma

2012TP

Drag Racing Champion
Mayo talks return...so it was time for a visit to @jimlloyd40 service station 😉

7166935F-C42A-4ED4-9675-05DFC5AC9724.jpeg

anotero

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk7 GTI
Bwahahaha! A stupid monkey thinks that his vote actually means something in the grand scheme of things. Oh boy it is so different when a representative of financial capital replaces a representative of industrial capital as the "head" of the country. Facepalm.

Strange Mud

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Assorted
Winner!
Since I am a man of honor I have to come clean about something that just happened. I'm working from home and my girlfriend asked me if I wanted some lunch, of course I do. She made ham and cheese grilled cheese (stfu I know this is a "melt")

Ate it in a jiffy...told her it was amazing and she started laughing....then told me she used mayo as the grilling agent ( I told her about our forum argument)

FUCK.

@Keehs360 we were wrong homie. It was incredible.

@Acadia18 I owe you an apology for almost banning you for your mayo antics.

In conclusion mayo is still disgusting, but as a grilling agent it's aight
props for admitting
Now that I absolutely can tell the difference. Coke FTW
reported.

cb1111

OK, I'm going to go on record here that everybody on this forum should be offended by anotero. There is a difference between trying to be funny and be unintentionally offensive and that obvious racist "person" that intentionally comes here to stir shit up and tries to see just how far he can push people.

Although this is intended to be a thread where you can say what you want, we do need to draw the line at intentional offensive racist behavior that would get him killed IRL.

I know that the popular consensus in this thread is "nobody gets banned", but we've already had one member who crossed that impossible line and got themselves kicked off.

Here, I'd request that a mod tells anotero "play like a member of civilized society or you will be told to leave."

EDIT: Oddly enough, this is a valuable thread where things (like mayo as a grilling agent) are discussed that wouldn't be raised otherwise and the concept of "what goes on in this thread, stays in this thread" is a good (but impossible) goal. Most members have behaved themselves and many have shown their true colors - some people get offended, but that is the way the cookie crumbles - the difference is that nobody else goes out of their way to spew hatred and racist comments that cannot be taken any other way.

Last edited: