GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The COVID19 SCAMdemic... Biden Moves To Outlaw Acorns, Limit Squirrel Immigration

jimlloyd40

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2018 SE DSG
Wow, you're on fire, Jim.

Did I twist when you wanted to base medical triage on legal status?

Fuck you, racist old boomer.
No you're twisting that too. And FWIW this is the last time I'm responding to you if your post includes your last sentence meant to somehow be derogatory.

Corprin

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
A car

Yeah, it’s almost like there needs to be laws and things to address people with extensive brian injuries and their access to fire arms.

Maybe something like a red flag law could have stopped this from occurring.... maybe not, but wouldn’t it be great if there was that option?

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
No you're twisting that too. And FWIW this is the last time I'm responding to you if your post includes your last sentence meant to somehow be derogatory.
Fuck you, racist old boomer. I'll post your comments where you absolutely said we should triage based on legal status.

Javwohl

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2017 Carbon Steel
Standing inline waiting to get second shot. My boss forgot all our vaccination cards. Will we still be able to get our shots? Will we be turned away and have to start all over? Stay tuned for the next installment of turning lizard 5g.

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
I think if you upgrade your clutch you will be less angry.
My clutch is holding up fine, you just have to know how to drive a manual correctly. 🤷‍♂️

Corprin

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
A car
CTE can only be diagnosed once you is dead.

If you're still coherent enough to just lie to the doctor....you're still getting that gun.🙃

Symptoms of TBI and CTE don’t need a postmortem diagnosis. Plus red flag laws don’t just apply to reports by medical professionals... rather family and close associates.

Anyway, it’s terrible that this dude snapped and killed folks, including kids.

based on the limited shit I’m reading... I’m wondering if the doc treated the mom after her accident that left her paralyzed, and NFL dude lost it cleaning another of his mom’s BM, with a broken brain, seeks revenge on doctor for not doing enough for the mom?

Purely speculation and armchair investigating.... bored as I pull a massive file for work.

jay745

What Would Glenn Danzig Do
Car(s)
Mk6 racecar, Tacoma
Since I am a man of honor I have to come clean about something that just happened. I'm working from home and my girlfriend asked me if I wanted some lunch, of course I do. She made ham and cheese grilled cheese (stfu I know this is a "melt")

Ate it in a jiffy...told her it was amazing and she started laughing....then told me she used mayo as the grilling agent ( I told her about our forum argument)

FUCK.

@Keehs360 we were wrong homie. It was incredible.

@Acadia18 I owe you an apology for almost banning you for your mayo antics.

In conclusion mayo is still disgusting, but as a grilling agent it's aight

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 Golf R
Since I am a man of honor I have to come clean about something that just happened. I'm working from home and my girlfriend asked me if I wanted some lunch, of course I do. She made ham and cheese grilled cheese (stfu I know this is a "melt")

Ate it in a jiffy...told her it was amazing and she started laughing....then told me she used mayo as the grilling agent ( I told her about our forum argument)

FUCK.

@Keehs360 we were wrong homie. It was incredible.

@Acadia18 I owe you an apology for almost banning you for your mayo antics.

In conclusion mayo is still disgusting, but as a grilling agent it's aight

I have never felt more vindicated in my entire life.