GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The COVID19 SCAMdemic... Economy So Strong That eBay Hard Up For Business

Daks

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
GTI PP
Hasn't this happened multiple times prior to the pandemic? Did the other cases where this happened use a time machine to go to the future and get a covid vaccine? Or maybe all vaccines cause retire NFL players to murder people? Which is it?
That's CTE. You're getting confused in your advanced years.

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
That's CTE. You're getting confused in your advanced years.
No, no, no, ur wrong, the covid vaccine causes all deaths. I'm pretty sure NFL players all have hot tub time machines. CNN made up CTE as a cover. Here's a YouTube video from Project Veritas to prove it.

Daks

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
GTI PP
What's up for Friday boys? I feel great - I slept like a champ, first time in a while I didn't have to wake up to piss at night. I hate pissing at night.

Strange Mud

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Assorted
off to the meat market (bacon & kielbasa) then my lizard # 2 injection, then DMV to register the Comet. Hopefully a good day

Attachments

• 1A239872-DFDE-41CB-A500-75AA18ABFBFA.JPG
    1A239872-DFDE-41CB-A500-75AA18ABFBFA.JPG
    199.7 KB · Views: 102

jimlloyd40

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2018 SE DSG
No, no, no, ur wrong, the covid vaccine causes all deaths. I'm pretty sure NFL players all have hot tub time machines. CNN made up CTE as a cover. Here's a YouTube video from Project Veritas to prove it.

What your beloved CNN posting fake news? 😂

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 Golf R
qf58uws6iit61.jpg

Javwohl

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2017 Carbon Steel
At work. Waiting to get my second shot in about an hour. Was going to put my new spoiler on once it arrives today but somebody stole all the warm weather so its to cold to do that have to wait till next weekend. But will be checking if my 5G reception gets even better after the second shot.

jimlloyd40

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2018 SE DSG
Good one Jim, did you think of that on your own?
No I got that from chapter 2 of the book that you wrote with tips and tricks on how to twist people's posts and generally confuse the subject to irritate everyone.

oddspyke

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2016 GTI, 2018 ZL1
What happened to "They're old and going to die anyway"? Now you're concerned about the elderly? When did that start?

Anyway, my grandmother got her vaccine last week. She's been dead dead for two years and it brought her back to life. And because I said it on the internet, you it's true.
I think it has to be on Twitter too. Also, you have to have a really awful name, like "Buck Sexton" to make it legit.

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
No I got that from chapter 2 of the book that you wrote with tips and tricks on how to twist people's posts and generally confuse the subject to irritate everyone.
Wow, you're on fire, Jim.

Did I twist when you wanted to base medical triage on legal status?

Fuck you, racist old boomer.

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
I think it has to be on Twitter too. Also, you have to have a really awful name, like "Buck Sexton" to make it legit.
I think we can make that happen.