GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The COVID19 SCAMdemic... Biden Moves To Outlaw Acorns, Limit Squirrel Immigration

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI
People that aren't immunized are diagnosed with diseases everyday.

So if someone that isn't immunized is diagnosed with an autoimmune disease today, does that mean it's because they WEREN'T immunized?

No. The reality is if a disease has the same prevalence in immunized and un-immunized populations, then it's pretty unlikely it was caused by the vaccine.
There are very, very few people not immunized. They get them minutes after birth for Christ's sake. The only control group is the Amish and a handful of kids that are homeschooled by informed parents.

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI
Holy shit. Are vaccines now giving people super powers?

View attachment 210312

It was on Twitter, so it has to be 100% true.
I'll ask again, what does someone have to gain by lying about vaccine injury, vs a corrupt medical industry that makes countless billions from illness??

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI
Vaccines - so safe they have legal immunity.

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI
1618422931649.png

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI
1618423014703.png

avenali312

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2015 GTI
Woah, easy! All those doctors are out there to selflessly make a difference. No one's pressuring them, no one's setting deadlines, etc. /sarcasm

Whoa. Careful. That's zrickety's wife you're talking about.

/SCAMdemicLurkerPost

P.s. I feel good contributing one post to this thread. I've made a difference. Continue on.

//SCAMdemicLurkerPost

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI
Whoa. Careful. That's zrickety's wife you're talking about.

/SCAMdemicLurkerPost

P.s. I feel good contributing one post to this thread. I've made a difference. Continue on.

//SCAMdemicLurkerPost
Don't forget some great slippers! Use promo code NOTALIZARD for 50% off...
1618423726294.png

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 Golf R
I'll ask again, what does someone have to gain by lying about vaccine injury, vs a corrupt medical industry that makes countless billions from illness??

I don't know. Ask the lady on Facebook who said vaccines killed their child when a family member confirmed they were hit by a car.

Usually they just lie to prove their point. When you don't have any facts or science to back up your argument, you're stuck resorting to lying.