GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The COVID19 SCAMdemic... Biden Moves To Outlaw Acorns, Limit Squirrel Immigration

Phur

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2013 VW GTI Autobahn
The night shift is off cause weekend...except me I am working all night :(
It’s been a long day...
F78CACD4-2B6A-48AC-B29D-79DC51012479.jpeg

Stranded for almost 6 hours. 😣

Phur

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2013 VW GTI Autobahn
Running on the interstate about 80, started slowing down and when I hit about 70 it felt like it started engine braking a lot more, severe misfiring, and loss of power. I got off at the next exit and limped it to a post office parking lot. It nearly died trying to pull away from a stop sign. I keep spare coil packs with me and tried swapping those out. No go. It didn’t want to start back up and when it did it had a VERY strong fuel smell.

Keehs360

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk7.5
Running on the interstate about 80, started slowing down and when I hit about 70 it felt like it started engine braking a lot more, severe misfiring, and loss of power. I got off at the next exit and limped it to a post office parking lot. It nearly died trying to pull away from a stop sign. I keep spare coil packs with me and tried swapping those out. No go. It didn’t want to start back up and when it did it had a VERY strong fuel smell.
Oh shit. What mods?

Phur

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2013 VW GTI Autobahn
APR stage 1+ with APR CAI. That’s it as far as the engine goes. It’s a 2013, so the timing chain tensioner isn’t an issue. I’ve got 115k right now.

Phur

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2013 VW GTI Autobahn
I absolutely love my car. It hurts my soul when it is unwell. It has already been painful dealing with the warped rotors while I have been trying to get things sorted for the mk6 R brake upgrade. 115k and this is the first time that it has been towed. Really only the second time that it has had an issue, and the first was just carbon buildup.

Keehs360

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk7.5
I absolutely love my car. It hurts my soul when it is unwell. It has already been painful dealing with the warped rotors while I have been trying to get things sorted for the mk6 R brake upgrade. 115k and this is the first time that it has been towed. Really only the second time that it has had an issue, and the first was just carbon buildup.
I understand your sentiment completely. It’s a shitty feeling. Hopefully it’s something stupid and cheap

GolNat

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
13 GTI & 98 Prelude
It’s been a long day...View attachment 205563
Stranded for almost 6 hours. 😣

Damn man sorry to hear. Hopefully it’s something simple and not to expensive to fix. I know what you mean by your soul hurting when the car isn’t well 😔. 6 hours stranded to top it off...