GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The COVID19 SCAMdemic... WW3 Is 2 Days Away - Another Distraction From This Administration's Epic Fails

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
Deaths approaching zero. So of course Biden is rationing the monoclonal antibody therapy. Can't end the forever pandemic.
https://covid.cdc.gov/covid-data-tracker/#demographicsovertime

View attachment 225523

Lol, deaths are approaching zero? JFC, you lie about everything.

Screenshot_20210915-220529_Chrome.jpg

Reactions: WAP

Unreal1

Autocross Champion
The guy calling me a piece of shit and such thinks I'm the one getting mad. That's rich.

Let's really get back to the beginning of this. You started all of this by assuming that since there's only one difference between vaccine-generated spikes (VGS) and wild spikes (WS), that must mean that VGS are equally as damaging to a body. I then provided sources that it's this key difference that, in fact, does not mean VGS are as damaging to a body as WS. You then dug in your heels with a multitude of sources that only study wild spikes, apparently delusional in thinking that since there's only one difference between VGS and WS, that meant all of your WS sources were valid. Talk about doubling down on stupidity.

This day has been a waste of time because you have not proved that VGS are as harmful as WS.

Feel free to ping me when you find a source that supports your assumptions.

Admit you were wrong about cell fusion and I'll explain how the spike protein works.

Unreal1

Autocross Champion
Honestly, you're right. He got me -- the troll got me. I've wasted my entire day with a guy who is so far down a rabbit hole of nonsense. Or maybe he isn't and he's the one of the troll greats. Regardless, I'm done.

I told him to ping me. I retract that invitation.

"Never wrestle with a pig -- you both get dirty and the pig likes it." Should've remembered that age-old saying.

Pussy

GIACUser

Master Wallet Mechanic
Car(s)
MK 6 GolfR
You're not wrong. But valid information can be found any platform.
Well said, everything written on these social media sites does not need to be discarded entirely but unfortunately hoaxes, false and misleading information make up the bulk of information found on these sites making it very difficult and or cumbersome to validate just about everything you read on controversial topics like this one. I am now beating an already stated subject to death but these programs are tracking all of your online activity and have a good sense of what you will respond to and the algorithms provide that data that will most captivate you with no attention to its validity.

jimlloyd40

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2018 SE DSG
Well said, everything written on these social media sites does not need to be discarded entirely but unfortunately hoaxes, false and misleading information make up the bulk of information found on these sites making it very difficult and or cumbersome to validate just about everything you read on controversial topics like this one. I am now beating an already stated subject to death but these programs are tracking all of your online activity and have a good sense of what you will respond to and the algorithms provide that data that will most captivate you with no attention to its validity.
Those algorithms will spontaneously combust if they're trying to categorize the insanity in this thread.

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI
1631761621010.png

Strange Mud

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Assorted
It's exhausting proving these dudes wrong time and time again, only for it to go straight through one ear and out the other. Why do I even bother with this thread?
#thatsentertainment
Bro.

This post is borderline retarded.

The belt protects you in an unlikely event. The vaccine protects you in an unlikely event. Stop trying to make it into something more complicated.
let me guess invisible only wears seat belt when he plans on being in an accident? Also I don't know whether to praise or report you for continuing a conversation with him
"If something is a rectangle, it doesn't mean it's a square" is not the same sentence as "if something is a square, it does mean it's a rectangle"
I see a new tatoo
Start a thread pool to see who's highest? Winner take all? Zrick is not allowed, he's a proven welch.
yeah but IQ tests are racist.
"Never wrestle with a pig -- you both get dirty and the pig likes it."
#whynotboth?