GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The COVID19 SCAMdemic... Economy So Strong That eBay Hard Up For Business

torga

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
'11 GTI
He claims the wild protein doesn't fuse cells, then gets mad at me for referencing an article on the wild protein that proves him wrong. The guy is a total moron. He's not going to understand anything you present to him.
The guy calling me a piece of shit and such thinks I'm the one getting mad. That's rich.

I said the difference between the spikes is that wild causes cell fusion whereas the mRNA does not.

To which you tried to correct me by implying my statement of cell fusion in wild was wrong:

Hence why I provided evidence to show you that the WILD SPIKE protein DOES fuse cells.

Then you have the audacity to act as if you weren't just talking about the wild spike.

Instead of admitting you were wrong, or admitting you didn't know cell fusion occurs with the wild spike, you decide to double down on stupidity instead.

You're a worthless piece of shit.

Let's really get back to the beginning of this. You started all of this by assuming that since there's only one difference between vaccine-generated spikes (VGS) and wild spikes (WS), that must mean that VGS are equally as damaging to a body. I then provided sources that it's this key difference that, in fact, does not mean VGS are as damaging to a body as WS. You then dug in your heels with a multitude of sources that only study wild spikes, apparently delusional in thinking that since there's only one difference between VGS and WS, that meant all of your WS sources were valid. Talk about doubling down on stupidity.

This day has been a waste of time because you have not proved that VGS are as harmful as WS.

Feel free to ping me when you find a source that supports your assumptions.

Reactions: WAP

torga

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
'11 GTI
In all honesty i can't believe you guys are still fighting over covid, shmovid, and other stuff. Go check out the morons from the Met Gala and ask yourselves, for the most part hard working law abiding folks: the fuck are we all doing wrong going to our 9-5 while insignificant talentless douchebags are frolicking as if it's the hunger games?

Honestly, you're right. He got me -- the troll got me. I've wasted my entire day with a guy who is so far down a rabbit hole of nonsense. Or maybe he isn't and he's the one of the troll greats. Regardless, I'm done.

I told him to ping me. I retract that invitation.

"Never wrestle with a pig -- you both get dirty and the pig likes it." Should've remembered that age-old saying.

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI
In all honesty i can't believe you guys are still fighting over covid, shmovid, and other stuff. Go check out the morons from the Met Gala and ask yourselves, for the most part hard working law abiding folks: the fuck are we all doing wrong going to our 9-5 while insignificant talentless douchebags are frolicking as if it's the hunger games?
Hunger Games...right on the money.

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI
They banned Nicki Minaj for speaking out.
Now it might be illegal to criticize Joe Biden.
Where were these people when everybody was bad mouthing Orange Man???
DOUBLE STANDARD

1631754821389.png

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI
And why does this guy with a beard think he's multiple people? This pronoun thing is RIDICULOUS. And it's a grammar nightmare.
No doubt Gretafan supports it.

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)