GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The COVID19 SCAMdemic... WW3 Is 2 Days Away - Another Distraction From This Administration's Epic Fails

torga

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
'11 GTI
How much to make you take an iq test?

It's looking more and more like all I've got to do is break triple digits and I've got you beat. Most of this thread can do that, I'm sure.

Unreal1

Autocross Champion
You just keep proving yourself wrong and I hardly have to lift a finger. Again, this article is only talking about wild Cov2. Not vaccine-induced spike protein generation.

Look, I didn't sign up to teach kindergarten when I commented on this thread. You're gonna need to help yourself a little bit more.

I told you that's the fucking difference between the two you dumbass son of a bitch.

torga

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
'11 GTI
I told you that's the fucking difference between the two you dumbass son of a bitch.

I once read that getting angry when someone proves you wrong is a sign of a low IQ.

torga

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
'11 GTI
I'd be curious to see where everyone placed honestly. :ROFLMAO:

Start a thread pool to see who's highest? Winner take all? Zrick is not allowed, he's a proven welch.

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI
Posting a copy of a tweet to argue a point - really? Don’t believe most of what you read on Twitter, Facebook and the rest as they know enough about you to keep feeding you info, true or false to keep you online. The longer you stay online and click, the more they know about you. That info is their true product and it is for sale.
You're not wrong. But valid information can be found any platform.

Unreal1

Autocross Champion
I once read that getting angry when someone proves you wrong is a sign of a low IQ.

I said the difference between the spikes is that wild causes cell fusion whereas the mRNA does not.

The only difference between the spike created from mRNA and the wild spike is that the wild can fuse cells, whereas that ability was removed from mRNA.

To which you tried to correct me by implying my statement of cell fusion in wild was wrong:

For the record, the wild spike proteins don't fuse cells, they fuse to cells. Important distinction. Again, proving that your limited reading comprehension is the key to always being wrong.

Hence why I provided evidence to show you that the WILD SPIKE protein DOES fuse cells.

Then you have the audacity to act as if you weren't just talking about the wild spike.

Again, this article is only talking about wild Cov2. Not vaccine-induced spike protein generation.

Instead of admitting you were wrong, or admitting you didn't know cell fusion occurs with the wild spike, you decide to double down on stupidity instead.

You're a worthless piece of shit.

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI

Unreal1

Autocross Champion
He claims the wild protein doesn't fuse cells, then gets mad at me for referencing an article on the wild protein that proves him wrong. The guy is a total moron. He's not going to understand anything you present to him.

anotero

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk7 GTI
Posting a copy of a tweet to argue a point - really? Don’t believe most of what you read on Twitter, Facebook and the rest as they know enough about you to keep feeding you info, true or false to keep you online. The longer you stay online and click, the more they know about you. That info is their true product and it is for sale.

As if they don't know everything already. Pull your phone battery.

anotero

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk7 GTI
In all honesty i can't believe you guys are still fighting over covid, shmovid, and other stuff. Go check out the morons from the Met Gala and ask yourselves, for the most part hard working law abiding folks: the fuck are we all doing wrong going to our 9-5 while insignificant talentless douchebags are frolicking as if it's the hunger games?