GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The COVID19 SCAMdemic... Biden Moves To Outlaw Acorns, Limit Squirrel Immigration

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI
And people in India don't do all that? Natural diet, lean, active, interact. Their lower age life expectancy has everything to do with lack of traditional health care, not getting vaxxed etc compared to other countries. How's that working?
I remember when India was held up by the right as the way to address covid. :rolleyes:
We have eye witnesses posting videos that India is fine, and what you are seeing is FAKE NEWS.
The rise in cases came AFTER vaccines, just like everywhere else.

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
We have eye witnesses posting videos that India is fine, and what you are seeing is FAKE NEWS.
The rise in cases came AFTER vaccines, just like everywhere else.

"We".

So you're part of a conspiracy. Got it.

Reactions: WAP

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI
Here is more admission of guilt. They deleted databases before the audit started.
"Maricopa County deleted a directory full of election databases from the 2020 election cycle days before the election equipment was delivered to the audit."
1620912500532.png

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
“If this were about health, they would tell us get your vitamins, go for walks, do sports, eat well, have interactions - real human connections...”
-Dr Zoe Harcombe, PhD

Being unhealthy increases likelihood of a bad outcome, but healthy people can chance any virus and can have bad outcomes.

That's like claiming if you're healthy you can't catch AIDS or Herpes. Any doctor that claimed that would be laughed out of the profession. Why do you think this virus is magically different. And I'd love to hear what Jill has to say about this Twitter post.

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI
A red flag that people are so dumb they have to be bribed to do the right thing.
Bribery. Thanks for admitting that. If the vaccine was safe, they wouldn't need 24/7 marketing and bribes. Makers would accept liability. Even the Pfizer CEO has not taken his own vaccine yet... I wonder why :unsure:

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
Only a full retard can not see the obvious.

Oh, I know. You are full retard. You're the same guy that can't understand the scientific method, I don't expect you to understand the that a legal filing isn't evidence.

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
Bribery. Thanks for admitting that. If the vaccine was safe, they wouldn't need 24/7 marketing and bribes. Makers would accept liability. Even the Pfizer CEO has not taken his own vaccine yet... I wonder why :unsure:

No one should be bribed not to be stupid, but here we are.

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI
Don't be so hard on yourself. You are at most, half-retard. As the great prophet said "you never go full retard".
One of the greatest movies of all time...and could never be made today because of 'wokeness.'

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI
No one should be bribed not to be stupid, but here we are.
So the head of the company is arguably the smartest guy in the room...and won't take the vaccine. Logical thinking. 1+1=2
Unless it's a Dominion machine, then Trump+Jorgenson=Biden

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
So the head of the company is arguably the smartest guy in the room...and won't take the vaccine. Logical thinking. 1+1=2
Unless it's a Dominion machine, then Trump+Jorgenson=Biden

CEO's aren't infectious diseases experts or scientists.

Trump's team already presented "evidence" of fraud in court over 60 times. The evidence was found to be the same idiotic nonsense you post here.

But don't worry, Giuliani and my pillow guy will get to present the eViDeNcE in court again.

Reactions: WAP

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 Golf R
One of the greatest movies of all time...and could never be made today because of 'wokeness.'

I need to clarify the "Like" on your post because I don't need people to assume I agree with the entire sentiment.

I'm liking and agreeing that Tropic Thunder is one of the greatest comedies of all time. It's amazing.

If you think it couldn't be made today because of 'wokeness', you're completely mistaken. It absolutely could be made today. Jojo Rabbit (highly recommended if people haven't seen it) has the same vein of comedy, and was recently made, released into theaters, and got critical acclaim.