GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The COVID19 SCAMdemic... Biden Moves To Outlaw Acorns, Limit Squirrel Immigration

Strange Mud

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Assorted
I'm in....Didn't we just win the war on terror? We just successfully left Afghanistan with our heads held high. I've heard they are having a ticker tape parade for the victors

#missionaccomplished

on a serious note at least no matter what your beliefs are it's nice that pretty much everyone respects the troops unlike those that got sent to Vietnam

Last edited:

oddspyke

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2016 GTI, 2018 ZL1
Hey guys, just a little update. ever since my second dose my lizard abilities haven't changed.
Not true, you have chameleon abilities now; your posts are almost invisible!

It could also just be that we're all getting ignored, but I chose to believe it is our lizard powers.

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
I'm in....Didn't we just win the war on terror? We just successfully left Afghanistan with our heads held high. I've heard they are having a ticker tape parade for the victors

#missionaccomplished

on a serious note at least no matter what your beliefs are it's nice that pretty much everyone respects the troops unlike those that got sent to Vietnam

They respect the troops, just like they respect the cops., when it's convenient. Did you miss all the Republican hate towards all the military generals and officers that served in Trump's administration, but were thrown under the bus if they disagreed or reported illegal activity.

Last edited:

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
I'm not against electrics, but until you can go 300 miles and charge in 15 minutes, anywhere in the country, they won't replace ICE.

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
Look at these conservatives, censoring speech they don't like....oh wait, they're not censoring them. Now they're providing support to ISIS. You can't make this shit up. Lol

"The social network — started a month ago by members of former President Donald Trump’s inner circle — features reams of jihadi-related material, including graphic videos of beheadings, viral memes that promote violence against the West and even memes of a militant executing Trump in an orange jumpsuit similar to those used in Guantanamo Bay."

https://www.politico.com/news/2021/08/02/trump-gettr-social-media-isis-502078

Last edited:

torga

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
'11 GTI
I'm not against electrics, but until you can go 300 miles and charge in 15 minutes, anywhere in the country, they won't replace ICE.
In due time. When ICE cars first started being sold, there was next to zero infrastructure for them and they broke down all the time. It's only a matter of time for EV infrastructure and battery tech.

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
In due time. When ICE cars first started being sold, there was next to zero infrastructure for them and they broke down all the time. It's only a matter of time for EV infrastructure and battery tech.

I'm with you, just isn't the right choice for me right now. I will have no issue swapping over when the time is right.

Until then, we've been able to greatly reduce how much we drive and both our cars average 30mpg.

JC_451

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2017 GTI Sport
I think EV infrastructure will be like high-speed broadband.

Some towns are in the modern day.

Some towns are still in 1996.

[Edited for literal interpreters]

Last edited:

oddspyke

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2016 GTI, 2018 ZL1
What thread is this? I seriously thought I was in that one the Fed posted about EVs lighting on fire.

Well as long as we're just talking random shit, made some homemade bread for the first time, turned out great!
PXL_20210802_174315339.jpg

Last edited:

coniglio rampante

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 GTI Rabbit Edit
They respect the troops, just like they respect the cops., when it's convenient. Did you miss all the Republican hate towards all the military generals and officers that served in Trump's administration, but were thrown under the bus if they disagreed or reported illegal activity.
And who can forget these classics from the Dear Leader of the GQP:

“When McCain died, in August 2018, Trump told his senior staff, according to three sources with direct knowledge of this event, ‘We’re not going to support that loser’s funeral,’ and he became furious, according to witnesses, when he saw flags lowered to half-staff. ‘What the f--- are we doing that for? Guy was a f---ing loser,’ the president told aides." https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.freep.com/amp/5741070002

“On July 18, 2015, then-candidate Donald Trump said this about John McCain: "He's not a war hero. He was a war hero because he was captured. I like people who weren't captured."

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.cn...tics/donald-trump-john-mccain-dead/index.html

The GQP wouldn’t like Jesus if they ever met him because he would be deemed “a loser” by Dear Leader, and who would only “like Saviors who weren’t crucified.” :unsure: