GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The COVID19 SCAMdemic... WW3 Is 2 Days Away - Another Distraction From This Administration's Epic Fails

cb1111

But how full is your parking lot? Obviously that is the proper way to measure case load.
True dat. You need to find some obscure corner of your parking lot at the slowest time of the day (perhaps a blocked off portion or an unused entrance and see how full that lot is. Also, how many COvID patients are hanging out by the dumpsters.

That is the real test - nothing else is reality

oddspyke

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2016 GTI, 2018 ZL1
True dat. You need to find some obscure corner of your parking lot at the slowest time of the day (perhaps a blocked off portion or an unused entrance and see how full that lot is. Also, how many COvID patients are hanging out by the dumpsters.

That is the real test - nothing else is reality
Plus the handicap spots were open! That means not even those with preexisting conditions are affected.

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 Golf R

cb1111

Plus the handicap spots were open! That means not even those with preexisting conditions are affected.
I actually found the spot that was photographed. It appears to be an old, unused section of the hospital.

1628012933552.png

vs the main part of the hospital

1628013010826.png

torga

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
'11 GTI
FWIW Alex Jones has come out and said Trump was bad for the country. He doesn't seem to be as crazy as he used to be.
Easy to come out and say Trump is bad after he's out of office and you've made a bunch of money from aligning yourself with him. He spread lies for 4+ years -- his damage has been done.

JC_451

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2017 GTI Sport
Easy to come out and say Trump is bad after he's out of office and you've made a bunch of money from aligning yourself with him. He spread lies for 4+ years -- his damage has been done.
Not to mention if the wind blows the other direction he'll be right back there dick riding Trump in less than a second.

coniglio rampante

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 GTI Rabbit Edit
FWIW Alex Jones has come out and said Trump was bad for the country. He doesn't seem to be as crazy as he used to be.
I don’t give the guy any benefit of the doubt. He’s done more harm than most people can imagine.
Here’s a couple of interesting reads. The first was written by a guy who worked for Alex, and the second is about Alex’s disillusionment with Trump.
I guess losing costly lawsuits will do that to a guy.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.nytimes.com/2019/12/05/magazine/alex-jones-infowars.amp.html

https://www.google.com/amp/s/thehil...ked-video-saying-hes-sick-of-donald-trump?amp

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
Who, except everyone, could have predicted Unreal would start defending Alex Jones.

Unreal1

Autocross Champion
I don’t give the guy any benefit of the doubt. He’s done more harm than most people can imagine.
Here’s a couple of interesting reads. The first was written by a guy who worked for Alex, and the second is about Alex’s disillusionment with Trump.
I guess losing costly lawsuits will do that to a guy.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.nytimes.com/2019/12/05/magazine/alex-jones-infowars.amp.html

https://www.google.com/amp/s/thehill.com/homenews/media/541247-alex-jones-seen-on-leaked-video-saying-hes-sick-of-donald-trump?amp

Accountability matters, so in my view the blame is solely on the people stupid enough to be influenced by him in the first place. It's the dumb people doing harm and they would do harm if Alex wasn't around. They'll just get their bs somewhere else. Foster a more educated society and people like Alex Jones never gain a following. Get to the root cause to solve the problem.

Alex said he feels Trump meant well, but played a significant part in radicalizing the left, which I think is a fair and honest assessment. Either way, I find it interesting that he's been expressing more liberal views lately in addition to bashing Trump. It's not something you'd expect to see from someone with a hardcore right-wing audience.