GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The COVID19 SCAMdemic... WW3 Is 2 Days Away - Another Distraction From This Administration's Epic Fails

oddspyke

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2016 GTI, 2018 ZL1
Citizen journalist called out the news in Florida.
Hospital 'bursting at the seams' is a ghost town.
https://beckernews.com/media-report...spital-at-the-center-of-storm-to-check-40656/
Everything about this article is amazing. The fact that it's just some guys blog ("Becker") mocked up to look like a news site, that he's the "author" of the articles, the rampant spelling and grammar errors, the pictures of parking lots that are somehow supposed to prove that hospital cases aren't real, and the "doctor" who inspired the article because she doesn't like "#libetals".

You sir, having discerning tastes in your news sources.

coniglio rampante

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 GTI Rabbit Edit
Everything about this article is amazing. The fact that it's just some guys blog ("Becker") mocked up to look like a news site, that he's the "author" of the articles, the rampant spelling and grammar errors, the pictures of parking lots that are somehow supposed to prove that hospital cases aren't real, and the "doctor" who inspired the article because she doesn't like "#libetals".

You sir, having discerning tastes in your news sources.
Well, it’s a proven formula. Alex Jonestown has made millions of dollars off of that business model…and from duping millions of undiscerning people like zricketycrickets.

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 Golf R
So prior to the pandemic, I use to go out to concerts fairly often. About once a month or so? Usually just smaller stuff at smaller venues, something to do to go out, grab a beer, and take in some music. My last show before the shutdown last year, was Tove Lo last February.

Well, making a triumphant return to concerts. My first show back?

1628003524397.png

Oh hell yeah.

You going @Strange Mud? If I recall, that's close to your area, isn't it?

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 Golf R
@brat_burner don't tell me you don't fuck with the LB. Must not be in your mid-30's...

torga

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
'11 GTI
Nü Fred Durst looks like all three Beastie Boys from the Sabotage video rolled into one character.

1628006230879.png

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 Golf R
Nü Fred Durst looks like all three Beastie Boys from the Sabotage video rolled into one character.

View attachment 221650

Hell yeah. Cochise lookin' mother fucker.

Their Lollapalooza performance is what made me and my friend go "We should grab tickets to their show this week..."

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 Golf R
Say what you want, but they still got it...

That was from their show last night.

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
Our hospital is at 87% of inpatient covid cases being unvaccinated as of today. We also have a large elderly population in St Augustine.

Initially, we're getting a self reported vaccination status, then double checking against FL vaccines, then correcting the data. I disagree with how we're doing it, but this hospital is counting partially vaccinated as vaccinated. Among the fully vaccinated inpatients, it's mostly elderly that were vaccinated back in January. We're seeing triple the rate of 30 to 50 year olds than last year.

oddspyke

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2016 GTI, 2018 ZL1
Our hospital is at 87% of inpatient covid cases being unvaccinated as of today. We also have a large elderly population in St Augustine.

Initially, we're getting a self reported vaccination status, then double checking against FL vaccines, then correcting the data. I disagree with how we're doing it, but this hospital is counting partially vaccinated as vaccinated. Among the fully vaccinated inpatients, it's mostly elderly that were vaccinated back in January. We're seeing triple the rate of 30 to 50 year olds than last year.
But how full is your parking lot? Obviously that is the proper way to measure case load.

Strange Mud

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Assorted
So prior to the pandemic, I use to go out to concerts fairly often. About once a month or so? Usually just smaller stuff at smaller venues, something to do to go out, grab a beer, and take in some music. My last show before the shutdown last year, was Tove Lo last February.

Well, making a triumphant return to concerts. My first show back?

View attachment 221649

Oh hell yeah.

You going @Strange Mud? If I recall, that's close to your area, isn't it?
yes it is close (1/2 hr). our next shows are:
https://collomoreconcerts.org/
music we like in a town that's a 1/2hr away senic drive. The weirdness is the series is at 5:00 on a Sunday. I find that an oddball time but it gets me home for my boomer bedtime

#0ldfolkconcerts

although we are going to see The Beatles Thursday at the local park....it may just be a cover band. ;)

Old enough to remember when the Oakdale was a tent with a rotating stage. I'm not a fan of the new one (and it's probably 20 years ago new) last shows there were Jethro Tull also saw Neil Young (Patti Smith opened) I never knew how good a guitarist Neil is. A minor Guitar God. I think it's been 5 years since I've been there. Sound is good but there are lots of seats way off to sides. Security was tight so no sneaking forward for better seats or smoking. I am still avoiding crowds in most circumstances.

yeah....it's embarrassing for America again. Vaccines are available if you want them. At least our Govt no longer makes me ashamed to be an American

Last edited:

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
But how full is your parking lot? Obviously that is the proper way to measure case load.

We have 100 more patients than we're staffed for and we're getting closer to our max beds we're licensed for. Mayo already had to ask for permission to exceed their max licensed bed number.

torga

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
'11 GTI
Obviously. Everyone knows that when you have a medical emergency, you drive your own car to the hospital, pay the parking fee, then walk into the ER.