GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The COVID19 SCAMdemic... Economy So Strong That eBay Hard Up For Business

1L19

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
MKVII GTI
It's the NY times one, which is now behind a pay wall. Here's my cliff notes version without their over use of multiple bowls and cotton towels for everything. Mine overcooked a tiny bit at 450, might drop the temp a little next time.

3 cups flour (360grams or 12 3/4oz)
1/4 ounce (2.5tsp) instant yeast
1 tsp salt
13 oz water (1 cup, 5oz)

Combine and mix dry ingredients in a large bowl
Add water and stir
Cover with plastic wrap and let rest for 18hrs
Prep work surface with flour, remove and fold dough 1-2 times, cover loosely and rest for 15 min
Place parchment or wax paper in a bowl, sprinkle with flour
Flour hands, quickly form a dough ball and drop it seam side down into the bowl
Cover loosely and let rise for 2hrs
Preheat oven to 450 with dutch oven in the oven
Flip dough into the hot dutch oven, cover with lid, and bake for 30 min
Remove lid and bake for 15 additional minutes or until well browned
If you are running Firefox you can use this addon to beat the paywalls. Thank you very much for the recipe and I shall be trying it soon.

1L19

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
MKVII GTI
Fists of Fury is free on Amazon Prime. If you are too young to know who Bruce Lee is then pop some popcorn and watch it. Y'all others.. watch it again and drink each time Bruce Lee strikes a pose.

Bruce Lee - Fists of Fury
bl1.jpg

JC_451

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2017 GTI Sport
I'm not going to quote because some local retardsgentleman made up their own 'rules' for my thread.
The rules are more interesting than the content.

You should stop using the word retard. Not because it's offensive or anything, it's just a particularly bad look for you since being polite is one thing you've got going for you.

Lose that politeness and you yourself seem...retarded.

😋

Reactions: WAP

Strange Mud

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Assorted
The rules are more interesting than the content. (y)

You should stop using the word retard. Not because it's offensive or anything, it's just a particularly bad look for you since being polite is one thing you've got going for you.

Lose that politeness and you yourself seem...retarded. worse

😋
ftfy

Last edited:

Pleatia

Go Kart Newbie
Car(s)
GMC, VW Wkendr, mk7
Like I said earlier in the thread, you're not going to increase vaccination rates by censoring, lying, threatening, destroying the economy, diminishing free speech, etc. These tactics and your support of them, gives people more reason to not get vaccinated. Right now the battle against totalitarians has become more important than the battle against covid.
It is psy ops and lies. It is amazing how well the buy in works. Just read some of the talking point responses on this blog.

1L19

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
MKVII GTI
I like Fox News but some of the pundits are as extreme right as Commie leftists on other "news" channels. Has Tucker ever said if he's vaccinated?
I'd provide you with an extensive answer but I'm a commie leftist so you probably wouldn't listen to me anyway. 🙃