GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The COVID19 SCAMdemic... Vaccine Salesman Say Anything To Reap Billions (No Refunds)

avenali312

Autocross Newbie
Car(s)
2015 VW GTI
I have an FTO policy. Flexible time off. Salaried employee. As long as my manager is good with it and my work gets done, I can take off. No accrual or anything to keep up with. Essentially unlimited as long as it's approved. I probably take less time off than I did before since we moved from a more traditional accrual policy haha.

Chogokin

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
GTI Sport | Audi A3
FTO,

FTO.jpeg

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
I'm back 1 day a week officially, but end to going in 2 or 3 days a week due to required face to face meetings. Hoping it slows down, I'm cool with 1 or 2 days a week at the office. We were already headed that way before the pandemic.

Chogokin

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
GTI Sport | Audi A3
That Mitsubishi reminds me of Gran Turismo. Car games suck now 😐

I bet that's the first time a lot of people first saw the FTO. There is an old Jackie Chan film from the 90's where there was a bunch of modified cars. The FTO was in it. It was a pretty popular back in the day. I used to get this JDM magazine called "Option". It was featured pretty often.

First time I saw Gran Turismo was a Japanese market one. Soon as it was ported over to the US...I picked it up. There wasn't anything like that at the time. That game blew my mind. I just bought Gran Turismo Sport for $10 from Amazon.