GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The COVID19 SCAMdemic... WW3 Is 2 Days Away - Another Distraction From This Administration's Epic Fails

jimlloyd40

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2018 SE DSG

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 Golf R
Reactions: WAP

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI
The manufacturers won't spend the money necessary to get a not very profitable treatment approved. If the pharmaceutical companies can't get a patent and charge ridiculous prices they aren't interested.
Jim sees through the bullshit. They can't make money on vitamin C, can't charge thousands of dollars for it, so it's 'contraindicated' or 'not authorized for that use' when everybody knows vitamin C beats viruses.

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI

jimlloyd40

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2018 SE DSG
He's been drinking too much of the Zrick koolaid. Gives him knowledge of this stuff.
Not true I'm extremely familiar with alternate treatments. Like IV ozone treatment. When the ebola outbreak happened the doctor that I'm familiar with sent a team to treat affected people with ozone and got rid of ebola in every person they treated. You won't hear about it because it's not a patentable treatment so the pharmaceutical companies can't profit from it.

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 Golf R
There are 100 employees suing them.

To be fair, anyone can sue anyone for anything. A bunch of us in this thread could sue you saying your posts killed our braincells. Doesn't mean it will go anywhere.

jimlloyd40

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2018 SE DSG
To be fair, anyone can sue anyone for anything. A bunch of us in this thread could sue you saying your posts killed our braincells. Doesn't mean it will go anywhere.
You would have had to had brain cells to begin with to file that lawsuit. 😂

jay745

What Would Glenn Danzig Do
Car(s)
Mk6 racecar, Tacoma
What did I miss? Been at the track all weekend. Cracked my rotor. F reacts only

20210529_173852.jpg

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
I don't think the US government will make the vaccine mandatory.

But employers may.

Ricky can just quit and find an employer that doesn't require the him get vaccinated.

Ironically, he lives in a "right to work" state.

Last edited: