GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The COVID19 SCAMdemic... Vaccine Salesman Say Anything To Reap Billions (No Refunds)

cb1111

I fully respect Zrick’s choice to not get vaccinated. He should be able to choose.

But what about all the other BS he spews?
Of course, but his employer also has a duty to protect their clients/patients.

Zricky also has an obligation to himself to do proper research and formulate his decision based on facts and not whack job conspiracy theories since his obligation to society is to keep the people he comes into contact with safe.

JC_451

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2017 GTI Sport
So are speeders but we do that.
Archetype false equivalence.

It becomes a closer analogy if you're speeding through school zones and taking it to triple digits in a residential area.

Pretty sure we'd all wager (standard SCAMdemic conditions) that you don't drive like that.

Blazing down empty desert highways is like being an anti-vaxer with no kids who lives in a cabin in the woods. You're mostly a danger to yourself.

Reactions: WAP

jimlloyd40

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2018 SE DSG
Archetype false equivalence.

It becomes a closer analogy if you're speeding through school zones and taking it to triple digits in a residential area.

Pretty sure we'd all wager (standard SCAMdemic conditions) that you don't drive like that.

Blazing down empty desert highways is like being an anti-vaxer with no kids who lives in a cabin in the woods. You're mostly a danger to yourself.
Of course I don't speed in school zones. Can you actually state that you've never speeded on a city street. I certainly have.

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2016 GTI SE
So are speeders but we do that.

Ah, yes. Typical 'Whataboutism'.

Screenshot_20210530-181744_Chrome.jpg

JC_451

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2017 GTI Sport
It's about a miracle drug cocktail of: the steroid Methylprednisolone, Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C), Thiamine (Vitamin B1), and the blood thinner Heparin.

The basis is that anti-inflammatory and anticoagulant in combination with vitamins (Dave says vit-im-ins) is effective against the Covid.

Makes a fair amount of sense knowing about some of the effects of the Covid are.

cb1111

They didn't call them the greatest generation for no reason.

I'll bet Zrick knows that also.
The people we are honoring tomorrow didn't go out with the intention of getting killed. they went out there because it was the right thing to do.

zricky and the racist couldn't contemplate doing the right thing regardless of outcome because they are too focused on "it is all about me".