GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The COVID19 SCAMdemic... WW3 Is 2 Days Away - Another Distraction From This Administration's Epic Fails

jay745

What Would Glenn Danzig Do
Car(s)
Mk6 racecar, Tacoma
Speaking of weed and CBD, has anyone tried any of the D8/D10 stuff that's out and about now? I live in a back-asswards state, and wouldn't mind trying out legal alternatives...
D8 is decent in edibles. Never tried smoking it

jay745

What Would Glenn Danzig Do
Car(s)
Mk6 racecar, Tacoma
SmartSelect_20210920-200840_Instagram.jpg

MagicMK

Drag Racing Champion
I already posted studies from nature.com on the effectiveness of natural immunity and you ignored every one. We all know why. I don't need to get into it.

As far as the spike protein being dangerous, again, already had this argument with torga so you can ask him how that went...
I love how people do this. I'm not going to go back and look up every previous post you've made. My original issue was not with you, anyway - it was with the citations provided by Zrick. So, it's a bit unreal, if you will, for you to refuse to provide a citation, now. I don't want to play whack a mole with citations (ie - oh, not that one, what about the other one I provided). I'm offering to look at any citation from Nature.com you have - tell me which one you think is the most credible and I'll look at it. I think that's more than a fair offer in this debate. If you don't want to provide a citation, then I'm left to believe that you realize the citation was likely to get quickly shot down, anyway.

IanCH

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
'20 GTI
I also no longer smoke pot. Makes me nauseous in all forms above like 1 hit off a joint levels of smoking.

I also hate inhaling smoke... cigars are fine.

anotero

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk7 GTI
I love how people do this. I'm not going to go back and look up every previous post you've made. My original issue was not with you, anyway - it was with the citations provided by Zrick. So, it's a bit unreal, if you will, for you to refuse to provide a citation, now. I don't want to play whack a mole with citations (ie - oh, not that one, what about the other one I provided). I'm offering to look at any citation from Nature.com you have - tell me which one you think is the most credible and I'll look at it. I think that's more than a fair offer in this debate. If you don't want to provide a citation, then I'm left to believe that you realize the citation was likely to get quickly shot down, anyway.

Bro, you replied to a post of mine a week later. By that time i had already forgotten what the convo was about. Seems like you expected me to go back and reread your posts.