GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The COVID19 SCAMdemic... Biden Moves To Outlaw Acorns, Limit Squirrel Immigration

MagicMK

Drag Racing Champion
Studies are funded by the same people pushing the vaccine.
You won't find anything critical of them. Information like that is widely suppressed in the name of 'misinformation.' Even when it's personal experiences of people and family members who have been injured and killed within days by the vaccine.
Officially labelled coincidences. Pull your head out of your ass and you see this is true.
Well, if you get the vaccine on Sept 1, and get hit by a bus on Sept 10, I do not categorize that as a "COVID vaccine related death." You'll need to cite specific examples of people that were verified to have died from the vaccine because I'm quite literally not aware of any of them. Also, even the drug companies that make the vaccine are selling the vaccines at mostly cost. Who has a financial interst in promoting vaccine use? That's a claim that needs to be backed up with evidence. Who do you have an example of that is writing positive things about the vaccine that has a financial incentive? The NY Times financial incentive? The WaPo's financial incentive? CNN and MSNBC? ABC, CBS, NBC? The Guardian? Sky News? Please, pray tell.

NoGodGetOverIt

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2017 GTI SE/DSG
Studies are funded by the same people pushing the vaccine.
You won't find anything critical of them. Information like that is widely suppressed in the name of 'misinformation.' Even when it's personal experiences of people and family members who have been injured and killed within days by the vaccine.
Officially labelled coincidences. Pull your head out of your ass and you see this is true.
So it's in the best interest of the vaccine makers and the government to kill off the tax-base and potential vaccine recipients, which would bring in future revenue? To what end?

JC_451

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2017 GTI Sport
It mostly just means you post a lot.

Some people here are legit funny or witty, but those posts will get lots of reactions. If you mostly get one or two reactions from the same people and your reaction score is high...you just post a lot and have a couple of bros.

I would wager 500 Ricketybux that at least 2500 of Rickety's reactions come from Jim.

We're so far into this the sheer volume makes for a perpetual like machine.

NoGodGetOverIt

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2017 GTI SE/DSG
It mostly just means you post a lot.

Some people here are legit funny or witty, but those posts will get lots of reactions. If you mostly get one or two reactions from the same people and your reaction score is high...you just post a lot and have a couple of bros.

I would wager 500 Ricketybux that at least 2500 of Rickety's reactions come from Jim.

We're so far into this the sheer volume makes for a perpetual like machine.
What kind of video card do I need to mine Ricketybux? CGA?

oddspyke

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2016 GTI, 2018 ZL1
Well, if you get the vaccine on Sept 1, and get hit by a bus on Sept 10, I do not categorize that as a "COVID vaccine related death." You'll need to cite specific examples of people that were verified to have died from the vaccine because I'm quite literally not aware of any of them. Also, even the drug companies that make the vaccine are selling the vaccines at mostly cost. Who has a financial interst in promoting vaccine use? That's a claim that needs to be backed up with evidence. Who do you have an example of that is writing positive things about the vaccine that has a financial incentive? The NY Times financial incentive? The WaPo's financial incentive? CNN and MSNBC? ABC, CBS, NBC? The Guardian? Sky News? Please, pray tell.
Zrickety is a paramedic, his wife a doctor. Less vaccine = more sick people = more profit for zrick. FoLlOw ThE mOnEy!!!!!!

anotero

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk7 GTI
Oh, so you now you actually support getting vaccinated? I mean, for me to "successfully argue against it" -- the "it" would be the total BS about COVID vaccines not being safe or effective. So, now your position is that you support vaccination? Good to know...

Lol. You just proved exactly what i stated above.

anotero

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk7 GTI

Lmao. Companies that incur losses see rising stock prices. Mkaay.

Unreal1

Autocross Champion
You included a link - not a study, and as far as I'm aware... and no quote. So, I took a look at the Nature.com site, myself, and found a good article on COVID and vaccines that appeared right on their main page. You can see, below, that I've provided a link and a direct quote to the article that state how amazingly efficacious the mRna vaccines are at producing "more potent immune cells as time went on." I even highlighted important words for those that "don't like to read paragraphs." So, yeah, excellent article on Nature.com that actually supports the amazing efficacy of the mRna vaccines.

https://www.nature.com/articles/d41586-021-02532-4

What does that even mean? I included a link not a study? To include a study it would have to be a link. I sent you one article from nature.com that referenced a study, then in another post I linked to a study itself. Both from nature.com, both confirming the effectiveness of natural immunity. But, I guess only their studies on vaccine efficacy counts? In which case your agenda is obvious and you're not someone capable of being objective.

I'm not the one picking and choosing, I follow ALL of the science. I never said the vaccine wasn't effective. In fact, I've said countless times now that anyone older or at-risk should absolutely get vaccinated. For everyone else, it's a personal decision that I have no business judging.

So the question is, why can't the government or their bootlickers (yourself) admit that natural immunity is effective? There are people who contracted the virus before a vaccine was available to them, and these people, based on the science, should be considered just as safe and protected as those vaccinated. Thus, should not be under any vaccine mandates. That's all this is about. Give natural immunity the credit it deserves.

Strange Mud

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Assorted
So it's in the best interest of the vaccine makers and the government to kill off the tax-base and potential vaccine recipients, which would bring in future revenue? To what end?
have you bought lumber recently? Prices are outrageous....caskets are made out of wood.......who's invested in that?
#followthemoney

link added cause I'm a fan

also I originally typed "have you bought wood recently" but #phrasing