GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The COVID19 SCAMdemic... WW3 Is 2 Days Away - Another Distraction From This Administration's Epic Fails

Strange Mud

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Assorted
as mentioned..there are many charges...I would like to see the big block in middle uncovered. I see a line at .001 but these bills are designed to be unreadable. aka 4 square at dealer and phone bill.
"I got my engine tuned up at Jim's service bays!"
I can't keep up with this modern phrasing
It’s not a step transition from GTI to RS3. The length of the car over the GTI is an issue due to how the cars are arranged in the garage. That and it’s a sedan. The money isn’t an issue in the least, it’s the fact I don’t have a space for it... and I’m not the biggest fan of sedans in the first place.
Baller for the 3rd time today
Cat5e is ethernet. If you have a coax port in both lady phur's office and in the media room, then MoCA will work great.

What MoCA does is, in essence, is turn the coax in your building into cat something (cat7 is current IIRC). The box in lady Phur's office goes from the modem to the box to the coax outlet and then you'll have a box in your media room that turns your coax into a couple of cat5/6/7 ports
wtf does Museum of Contemporary Art have to do with play sattions? ;)
@jimlloyd40 Your GTI will run on 87 octane. Why are you putting higher octane fuel in it?
I do...

and only 10 pages behind now. Great job folks!

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI
This will come in handy when I'm at a public restroom taking a dump
1615216551291.png

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI
Lots of people got their first job at a fast food restaurant.
Technically, my first job was at the local racetrack. But that was a seasonal gig.

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI
1615217470798.png

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
Zrick didn't say his" first job"was at Burger King. He said he started at Burger King on his way to culinary greatness.
Jim covering for zrickety's lies again.

Phur

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2013 VW GTI Autobahn
My first job was at a car wash. I loved that shit!

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI
Sure, but working at BK isn't a stepping stone to becoming a chef, which is what zrickety is implying.
I made no such implication. I said 'greatness' which can be many things. Like maybe at Burger King you'll learn how to spell?

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
My first job was cleaning my parents office after school every day after school. It was a pretty big office, a former back turned law firm with 3 partners.

My first job not through family was grounds keeper and maintenance at a small tennis club.

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI
*DISCLAIMER- Emulating Zrick does not guarantee culinary greatness, immunity from COVID, or homeless person stamina.

BUT IT'S A START!