GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The COVID19 SCAMdemic... WW3 Is 2 Days Away - Another Distraction From This Administration's Epic Fails

XM_Rocks

Autocross Newbie
This is in October, the very beginning of the fall/winter flu season.

The only saving grace is in Texas we don’t peak for Flu until Jan-Feb.

I did my part, got my flu shot two weeks ago. (y)

Even when you run at 90%+ capacity it doesn’t give you much wiggle room if something else hits the fan.

Plus every emergency room/ICU bed doesn’t have a ventilator.

Stuff may get real in another month or so... they have already talked about moving people from El Paso to Austin, Dallas and San Antonio.

XM_Rocks

Autocross Newbie
This is racist.

Yeah, if not racist/xenophobic they’re stupid.

Both are about equal to my senses.

A majority of solid red states are on the dole from the Federal Government compared to what they pay in. They also are at the bottom of per capita GDP. But yeah, the big cities that power the economy of the United States is where the problems are at. :rolleyes:

Last edited:

GolNat

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
13 GTI & 98 Prelude
1603827939908.png

Corprin

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
A car
This is racist.

This too.

Agreed, then goes on with...

That certainly doesn't sound good, but we need more context here. What would the percentages be in a "normal" year without Covid? Without knowing that, the numbers above are meaningless.

It’s funny when people that have no contextual understanding of subjects try and box it up for us. More so when they only ask for context if a subject doesn’t meet their fucked up belief structure.

I can’t wait for all those ignorant fucks to get shunned back into their backwater shanties.

Speaking of brainwashing... anyone check this Trump ad out?!? This is the of shit they use at GTMO to control people. Lol.

Last edited:

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI
change.jpg

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI
positive.jpg

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI

Corprin

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
A car
@zrickety, all joking, trolling, and arguments aside, can I ask you a serious question about QAnon?

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI