GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The COVID19 SCAMdemic... Biden Moves To Outlaw Acorns, Limit Squirrel Immigration

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 Golf R
The graph is not accurate. I was able to post more deaths just yesterday than they have admitted to all year.

Yeah, you did post some. And out of all the deaths you posted, I chose one at random to actually look into, and it was complete and utter bullshit. Because that's all you do is post unverified bullshit from Twitter and call it gospel.

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 Golf R

Strange Mud

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Assorted
I would seriously consider a simplified tax plan. I've mentioned before make it progressive with the higher $ you earn the tax rate goes up.

#notamoron*

*subject to debate

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI
Yeah, you did post some. And out of all the deaths you posted, I chose one at random to actually look into, and it was complete and utter bullshit. Because that's all you do is post unverified bullshit from Twitter and call it gospel.
No different than the CDC or J&J posting manipulated data and calling it gospel.
Yes, I choose to believe people that don't have a monetary or controlling stake involved.

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
It used to be...
You miss the good old days when minorities and women knew their place and what white Christian males said was law, don't you?

I'll put money you're one of those guys that talks shit when their wife isn't around, but is a PW'ed little cuck when the boss is around.

Reactions: WAP

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
Oh wait, you don't pay your bets, fuck you rickey.

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
I would seriously consider a simplified tax plan. I've mentioned before make it progressive with the higher $ you earn the tax rate goes up.

#notamoron*

*subject to debate
That's just called progressive taxation. It isn't complicated.

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
Uhh...a flat tax is a percentage. The less you make the less you pay. It's not that hard to understand.
So you failed English and Math classes??
Jesus, your dumb.

Again, federal income taxes are just one of many taxes people pay. Most taxes are highly regressive. Federal income taxes used to be progressive, but they're actually a curve at this point. If you make federal income taxes a flat percentage, you make the tax system overall regressive.

Every post you make shows you don't actually understand anything at even a high school level.

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
And as an aside, taxes are effectively flat as it is right now, which is why the economy is fucked.

I know Ricky is too dumb to know the difference between a statutory rate and an effective rate, so I'll preemptively dispell his next stupid comment. The effective rate is after all deductions and tax credits.

figure1_v2_0.png

Last edited: