GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The COVID19 SCAMdemic... WW3 Is 2 Days Away - Another Distraction From This Administration's Epic Fails

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 Golf R
1618406884387.png

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI
I'm going to pull a zrick here and blame the victims. These posts are all "I know a guy who has a friend" unverified reports or they have photos of the most unhealthy looking people I've ever seen.
The point is, most of these are from the past few days. I found them in minutes. I have been seeing these type of vaccine stories since January.

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 Golf R
The point is, anti-vaxxers have a very long history of making shit up to push their agenda, and to take any random Twitter post (on both sides), with a grain of salt.

People lie on the internet all the time.

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI
The point is, anti-vaxxers have a very long history of making shit up to push their agenda, and to take any random Twitter post (on both sides), with a grain of salt.

Not completely disagreeing with you, but what would an anti-vaxxer have to gain besides ridicule? What does big pharma gain?

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI
You mean you found other people who believe nonsense and make up stories on the internet in your looney bin echo chamber of insanity? Well color me surprised.
Get behind me, Satan.

Corprin

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
A car
Ahh fuck I've been demoted. I'm not even on the list anymore, gotta step my game up.

Corpin holding strong though.

He doesn’t like me because I slam a given post and he just backs the fuck down. Been enjoying it.

Reactions: WAP

Corprin

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
A car
You mean you found other people who believe nonsense and make up stories on the internet in your looney bin echo chamber of insanity? Well color me surprised.

The confirmation bias is strong with him.

Corprin

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
A car

Like being a former paramedic married to a doctor? 🤣

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
Here is another one, just like DMX. I'm not 'talking to co-workers' like Corprin the credible undertaker, but I am listening to the people.

View attachment 210260
I thought you were a paramedic married to a Dr.? You do know what a stent is and what it's used for, right?
So please explain why a stent would be needed for a drug reaction?

You get dumber every day.

cb1111

I thought you were a paramedic married to a Dr.? You do know what a stent is and what it's used for, right?
So please explain why a stent would be needed for a drug reaction?

You get dumber every day.
Simple. The vaccine causes an immediate long term build up of crap in the arteries cutting off blood flow to the heart or the brain or some other important bit and the stent fixes that. I think they just slice the artery open, plug the stent in and sew the artery back up - kind of like adding a CAI to increase flow - I know that because I went to the zricky skool of medizine