GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The COVID19 SCAMdemic... Biden Moves To Outlaw Acorns, Limit Squirrel Immigration

torga

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
'11 GTI
There's hasn't been a single white person in the US that has faced hurdes opening or keeping a business running due to their skin color.

Sorry, that's just the reality.

And do you have a link to Biden's program?
That is an absolute horseshit statement. Try any of the white owned (or better yet, white Jewish) owned business is places like Harlem in the 60's and 70's.

If you're going to make a statement, then do it right.
That's horseshit. You had to change from white male, religious persecution, and systemic racism, to arrive at your conclusion.

Thanks for proving my point.
Sure, the overarching "not a single white person" statement is incorrect and generalizing, but the sentiment is 100% right. Like he said, you had to include modifiers (gender, religion, and even geographical region) to prove him wrong about how some white people get disenfranchised. Whereas for minorities, literally all you have to do is not be white and you are disenfranchised across the entire country, regardless of gender, religion, location, anything.
Responding to him with "well some white people get disenfranchised and discriminated against and here's some fringe evidence" is the same as responding to the BLM movement with "well all lives matter, actually".

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
Zrickety's girlfriend, that stole Pelosi's laptop and tried to sell it to the Russians, was arrested today.

If that computer is a classified asset, she's so, so fucked. Zrick, you gonna visit all your homies in prison?

torga

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
'11 GTI
Here is @IanCH 'purpose built' moon vehicle that costs 1 billion dollars in today's money...complete with lawn chairs.
View attachment 200426
Proving how dense you are, yet again. You see "cost $1 billion dollars" and you think, "HA! idiots! I could buy a Corolla for $1000!!"
And you don't think about rigorous scientific experiments, tooling design for low gravity and vacuum tests, everything involved with making sure something will work in an environment under vacuum, with very little gravity, and being bombarded with radiation. That shit is expensive. Bleeding edge science is expensive. This isn't a mass-produced toaster oven.

torga

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
'11 GTI

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
Sure, the overarching "not a single white person" statement is incorrect and generalizing, but the sentiment is 100% right. Like he said, you had to include modifiers (gender, religion, and even geographical region) to prove him wrong about how some white people get disenfranchised. Whereas for minorities, literally all you have to do is not be white and you are disenfranchised across the entire country, regardless of gender, religion, location, anything.
Responding to him with "well some white people get disenfranchised and discriminated against and here's some fringe evidence" is the same as responding to the BLM movement with "well all lives matter, actually".
My comment was directed to the conversation we were having, which was systemic barriers. If it wasn't clear, my bad, but taken in context of the conversation, I didn't think I needed to clarify we weren't talking about individual racism.

mk7_bk

Autocross Champion
Was busy refinishing a table with my girlfriend rather than argue with idiot strangers online 👍

You won buddy good job, gold star for you
“Built a table” more like that gawk gawk slip and slide gorilla grip 9000
1611077710862.jpeg

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 Golf R

Keehs360

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk7.5
Here's a novel idea, let's treat everyone based on merit and ability, not skin color or gender.
You know like MLK was talking about??!
Don’t quote mlk. He wanted equality for blacks. And he didn’t like being quoted by white people, according to his wife coretta Scott king

y’all love quoting him when it’s convenient yet don’t agree with BLM protests.

Keehs360

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk7.5
Yep, same happened to me when I was younger. I told the cop I don't consent to a search and his reply to me was that he'll put on the report that he saw me toss a beer can out the window and search it anyways. There's nothing you can do in that situation. That was when it was still illegal in IL to film police. I didn't have anything with me and just didn't say anything after that, he was going to do what he wanted and that was that.
I’ve heard 40 stories just like this in my life time.