GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The COVID19 SCAMdemic... Biden Moves To Outlaw Acorns, Limit Squirrel Immigration

oddspyke

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2016 GTI, 2018 ZL1
No one at BK is a chef. This is just code for "no one wants our minimum wage jobs anymore, maybe we can trick women into it by pretending it's about equality."
Now you can get a HEPA filter for your nose...not sure the maskers will go for this but it's pretty funny. I think they stole the design from the Cybertruck.
https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/nosy/nosy-a-new-way-to-breathe
View attachment 205706
If only there weren't a second hole in your head used for breathing...
Ok math genius, if the covid-19 death rate for the elderly is over 2% (which it is), how many times did each elderly person have to die for it to be a 40x increase and exceed a 100% death rate? Same question for the younger group?

Strange Mud

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Assorted
Burger King? At least go to Wendy's/McD's. Next thing is I'm going to see folks liking Taco Bell again. Unless someone wants to defend Arby's. I haven't been to one of those since before some of you were born.

CSB: I saw a homeless person ask for cup of ice the last time I was in one (35+yrs?) he then poured his Aqua-Velva into it and drank it. I didn't get close enough but I imagine he had nice breathe for a Bum.

Strange Mud

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Assorted

Ok math genius, if the covid-19 death rate for the elderly is over 2% (which it is), how many times did each elderly person have to die for it to be a 40x increase and exceed a 100% death rate? Same question for the younger group?
trick question because fake virus :)

edit: emoji added cause Lloyd rule

oddspyke

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2016 GTI, 2018 ZL1
Burger King? At least go to Wendy's/McD's. Next thing is I'm going to see folks liking Taco Bell again. Unless someone wants to defend Arby's. I haven't been to one of those since before some of you were born.

CSB: I saw a homeless person ask for cup of ice the last time I was in one (35+yrs?) he then poured his Aqua-Velva into it and drank it. I didn't get close enough but I imagine he had nice breathe for a Bum.
I'll defend Arby's, should be good for a couple pages of nonsensical arguing.
1 - curly fries are delicious
2 - they have excellent bacon (for fast food anyway)

NoGodGetOverIt

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2017 GTI SE/DSG
I'll defend Arby's, should be good for a couple pages of nonsensical arguing.
1 - curly fries are delicious
2 - they have excellent bacon (for fast food anyway)
And the Jamocha shake!

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 Golf R

I love Arby's. Probably my #2 favorite fast food restaurant, behind Taco Bell. But some of that may be due to the infrequently I get it. They closed all the Arby's around here, and closest one is over an hour away.

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI
No one at BK is a chef. This is just code for "no one wants our minimum wage jobs anymore, maybe we can trick women into it by pretending it's about equality."

If only there weren't a second hole in your head used for breathing...

Actually, they are not even referring to BK...they are saying restaurants in general have 80% men in kitchen. So they are going to help female employees go to culinary school. Has nothing to do with flipping burgers.

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI
No, it's pretty clear you think being a woman is an insult.
It's pretty clear you put words in people's mouths. And smother them with pillows.

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI
Jack's first tweet is selling for $2.5 million right now. Maybe we can tokenize this thread and all get rich???
1615227834884.png