GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The COVID19 SCAMdemic... Biden Moves To Outlaw Acorns, Limit Squirrel Immigration

riceburner

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
MK5 Best GTI
Ill give you a mk5 for that phone

Subliminal

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Slow FWD VW Hatch
Nice use of bold there, why not use all caps to elicit an emotional response? 🤣

He should be taken for all he’ll be worth because he and his enabler made a series of illegal moves to put him in that situation. Rittenhouse doesn’t upset me, not in the least. If anything he’s an irritation because he further fueled the anti-gun lobby’s rhetoric.

I’m not in Minneapolis, there was no rioting in my city. I didn’t sit at home and let them burn my community around me. In fact, I was already at the lake cabin with the family when it all went down. When I returned to my city, and community, we BBQ’d and enjoyed the fact that we don’t live in those neighborhoods. I did, however, buy $1800 in Caribou and Jersey Mike’s gift cards and gave them to the MN Guard Battalion that was stationed at a local hotel.

So no, at no point did I feel the need to defend my community. I do find it cute however that you make the assumption that I wouldn't have the capability nor resolve to defend my home if needed. Is this because you are jumping to more unfounded conclusions about me?
tldr

Corprin

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
A car

1637777058573.png

Corprin

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
A car
BLUF: It didn't have an effect on him, he was too busy living his best life. Cities burning? Pshhh, that's someone else's problem. But he gave some people gift certificates to show how magnanimous he is.

I’ve been in enough fights for a couple lives, not going to go looking for one by cosplaying sheep dog vigilante. 🤷‍♂️

And far from best life, that would have been if the riots landed on one of the two weeks a year I’m relaxing in St. Somewhere. 😉

anotero

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk7 GTI
I just don't understand as just one person how he thought he could do what the cops and government were ignoring. I hate what was going on also. Our gutless government should have had the National Guard in there shutting down the whole thing.
Pffft. Our gubment only cared to dispatch 25k national guard to DC. The gubment doesn't care about anyone but itself. That's why it's up to people to step in where the crooks at all levels pull out.

anotero

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk7 GTI
2 laws is technically multiple. I've agreed with you that he shouldn't have been there. He was acquitted on the criminal charges and remains to be seen if there will be any civil lawsuits.

I would ask you why you seem to take this personally and seem so angry about it?
Same reason he was parading his parking lot encounter with a maskless guy. He's a dolt.

anotero

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk7 GTI
18 million barrels of the strategic reserve going OVERSEAS. Don't look for relief at the pump. Thanks, BRANDON!

Bitches upstairs don't give two shits about how much an average Joe is paying at the pump here at home. But yeah, sexual minority rights, the fake fight against racism, and climate change are the most important issues for the gubment. Not the ever widening income gap among people right here at home. Two-faced gubment fuckfaces.