GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The COVID19 SCAMdemic... Biden Moves To Outlaw Acorns, Limit Squirrel Immigration

jimlloyd40

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2018 SE DSG
Jesus H. Christ, Jim.

It's about money and humanity. When Southern States get laid to waste by hurricanes or floods it isn't their own micro economies bailing them out.

If you follow Corprin's logic he's saying that next time people need help in the USA they should get the middle finger instead because the humanity they display in regards to taking care of the weakest members of our global society is found to be severely lacking.

There is more than enough money to pay for all of this and more...but we have to stop letting billionaires use American infrastructure to enrich themselves while not even coming close to paying for the resources they consume.
We can't save the world and also keep printing money.

JC_451

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2017 GTI Sport
You're half right, we can't just keep printing money.

Elon Musk and the Bezos can actually pay their fair share though. As can other billionaires.

The amount of resources you consume to gather a pile of wealth aren't free. The wealthiest among us use by far the most resources. People like the Bezos need to contribute to the environmental cost of their vast empires. From the mining of rare earth metals to the mega sized shipping fleets that cause a tremendous amount if greenhouse gas emissions.

You can't build a empire without using a shitload of resources. The reason it seems like there isn't enough for everyone is because super using individuals benefit from consumption they don't have to pay for.

jimlloyd40

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2018 SE DSG
I just actually read the post for the first time. What a fuckin loon this guy is, if hes not a troll... probably a troll
I don't think he's a troll. He just has strong beliefs and 70 years ago his beliefs were probably in the majority. As the morality of society has degraded so has religious beliefs.

jimlloyd40

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2018 SE DSG
You're half right, we can't just keep printing money.

Elon Musk and the Bezos can actually pay their fair share though. As can other billionaires.

The amount of resources you consume to gather a pile of wealth aren't free. The wealthiest among us use by far the most resources. People like the Bezos need to contribute to the environmental cost of their vast empires. From the mining of rare earth metals to the mega sized shipping fleets that cause a tremendous amount if greenhouse gas emissions.

You can't build a empire without using a shitload of resources. The reason it seems like there isn't enough for everyone is because super using individuals benefit from consumption they don't have to pay for.
I agree that they should pay a fair share. All those big companies do have a plan to become self sustaining in regards to energy consumption. Tax loopholes definitely need to be closed.

jay745

What Would Glenn Danzig Do
Car(s)
Mk6 racecar, Tacoma
I'm actually working on my own car today for once 😂
IMG_20210409_201812_956.jpg

Escape Hatch

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk7 GTI
This is exactly the problem. If the world followed your specific set of beliefs, it would be a better place in your eyes. If the world doesn’t fall in line with your ideal, it is flawed and we all should ask for your god’s forgiveness.

Your holier than thou is showing.

Holier than though? I was explicitly clear how imperfect we all are. It is not my ideal, it is God'sand no matter how much you believe it to be wrong you will always hold the shortest straw.

jimlloyd40

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2018 SE DSG
You know there's actually another angle to Corprin's post that he may have intended, or may not have intended.

The reason all of these migrants are coming from Honduras and Guatemala?
  1. They are the first (of many more to come) climate refugees - the area has been experiencing unprecedented drought due to climate change and the main domestic product of these countries is farming.
  2. The US government by way of the CIA destabilized the region by covert regime change. You know that fucked up thing the CIA has a boner for doing?
  3. This one is not so recent so I am hesitant to plug it in with the top 2, but the war on drugs.... enriching drug smugglers in the countries so they end up being the ones in control when the government is weak/poor
These people are in some ways our responsibility, but in other ways they are just a human responsibility.

Also, the climate refugee thing is gonna get so much fucking worse, even inside the USA. America could have lead on the issue but the corporate scum who controls our government has spent 50 years actively pulling us in the opposite direction.
I thought the biggest reason was the gangs. With regards to climate changes Arizona is in a 30 year drought and water rationing is likely as soon as next summer. With the Colorado River basin not receiving the normal snowfall for so many years all the states that rely on the Colorado River water will be faced with rationing. And the booming population growth in Arizona has only contributed to the problem.

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI
Well, that’s not very Christian of you.
Evidence of our Creator is everywhere. If someone wants to deny Him or be an asshole, that's their prerogative.

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI
I thought the biggest reason was the gangs. With regards to climate changes Arizona is in a 30 year drought and water rationing is likely as soon as next summer. With the Colorado River basin not receiving the normal snowfall for so many years all the states that rely on the Colorado River water will be faced with rationing. And the booming population growth in Arizona has only contributed to the problem.
I think the biggest reason is Communism. It's failed policy. The same thing they are trying to do here.

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI

Escape Hatch

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk7 GTI

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI