GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The COVID19 SCAMdemic... Economy So Strong That eBay Hard Up For Business

uglybastard

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk6 GTI
The Bible talks about foreskin more than it talks about gays.
It also says not to wear cloth made from 2 differing fibers. Like many in this country, he cherrypicks his beliefs based on fear.

jimlloyd40

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2018 SE DSG
I'm sorry but the human body & many other things were not "intelligent design"....& if it was the male body was a last minute rush on the Friday night....I mean who the Feck puts the most sensitive parts outside the body & plonks them randomly between the legs??.....It looks like an afterthought with random parts left over!!...(God "bugger I have these bits left over ...hmmm I'll just put them in there & that'll do").........& as for the digestive systems!!!...

Reading the ingredients list on the back of "hot dogs" the meat is "mechanically recovered chicken".......basically the scrapings from the machines at the chicken processing plant...:sick:
Not if you buy all beef hot dogs.

uglybastard

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk6 GTI
Did he say what it says? I only saw a link without commentary.
This post:
Let's talk about the Equality Act. The House passed it yesterday and the media was pretty quiet. Apparently kids as young as 3 can get a sex change without their parents permission.
This is insane.
Also, refusing to serve someone based on your religious beliefs will be an automatic jail sentence.
What the hell happened to separation of church and state?

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 Golf R

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
CPAC was off the chains today. Cruz was babbling on about the democrats being the country club crowd. Dude literally fled the country to go to a vacation club and Trump lives at his own country club.

People are morons to listen to these people.

Last edited:

torga

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
'11 GTI
Reading the ingredients list on the back of "hot dogs" the meat is "mechanically recovered chicken".......basically the scrapings from the machines at the chicken processing plant...:sick:
Not if you buy all beef hot dogs.
Cool so mechanically recovered beef, then. Same, same.