GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The COVID19 SCAMdemic... WW3 Is 2 Days Away - Another Distraction From This Administration's Epic Fails

Dents27

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
'19 Autobahn GTI

uberdot

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Silver 2017 6MT
This is something that I didn't know. I spent the last 30 mins wikipedia-ing the family history....damn they have a lot of control
Wikipedia is biased towards them too

uberdot

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Silver 2017 6MT
This is something that I didn't know. I spent the last 30 mins wikipedia-ing the family history....damn they have a lot of control
All central bankers are at the heart of control of everything. The largest ETF funds which own controlling shares of every publicly held company are closest to the spigot as far as money printing goes. These companies are why everything is being flooded with wokeness and “green” initiatives. ETF funds, while pushing socially left agendas, couldn’t be more fascist from a financial definition. They’re trying to purposefully destroy the free market and they will keep these brands on life support with their trillions if they have to.

anotero

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk7 GTI
This. Also, as a veteran, I take specific issue with the way they want to do "mental health" checks. There is literally a suicide crisis among veterans right now, many of which have PTSD. Some of these men and women need help, but are hesitant to seek it out because they don't want their 2A rights stripped away. Some of them go shooting (safely, at an appropriate range) frequently as an outlet, as its what they learned over the course of a military career and it helps them. And yes, there are some that maybe shouldn't have firearms as well. But the way the government puts a one size fits all law into place is problematic.
Because lawsrequire thought to be put into them. There's widespread incompetence among government officials. Because people end up in g't for all the wrong reasons.

anotero

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk7 GTI
That is one aryan looking pizza. Azov boyz know how to cook and how to get cooked.

IMG_20220517_081703_727.jpg
IMG_20220517_081705_849.jpg

uberdot

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Silver 2017 6MT
8B77DC8F-FCA2-4175-A284-9C323F7ACE29.jpeg

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI

zrickety