GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The COVID19 SCAMdemic... WW3 Is 2 Days Away - Another Distraction From This Administration's Epic Fails

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI

HelloNewman

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
Mk7
found this on reddit, who says you can't buy taste?

Attachments

• suku2xo00lo81.jpg
    suku2xo00lo81.jpg
    847.9 KB · Views: 72

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI
found this on reddit, who says you can't buy taste?
The fake pandemic sucks ass, but you couldn't pay me enough to put that spikey ball on my body.

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI

Corprin

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
A car
Would be fun to test out that AK-12 dust cover.

View attachment 243331

Why not man up and join your brothers liberating the welcoming peoples of Ukraine from the evil fascists they clearly don’t support? I’m sure you’ll do just fine with your vast knowledge and applicable neckbeard cosplay experience. 🤣

You back from arguing with random people in parking lots? I see you gave up your masking expertise for military consulting. :D

That all you got comrade commissar?

anotero

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk7 GTI
Why not man up and join your brothers liberating the welcoming peoples of Ukraine from the evil fascists they clearly don’t support? I’m sure you’ll do just fine with your vast knowledge and applicable neckbeard cosplay experience. 🤣

That all you got comrade commissar?

Oh, look here, kids, we have a russo-ukrainian expert here. Incidentally he's the same guy that called Bosnians brown. Did i mention he's an expert?

Corprin

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
A car
Oh, look here, kids, we have a russo-ukrainian expert here. Incidentally he's the same guy that called Bosnians brown. Did i mention he's an expert?

What a shock, the propagandist tries to sway a discussion by twisting facts to support his narrative.

It’s pretty sad when you’ve tried this exact “Bosnians are brown” angle multiple times, and failed miserably. I simply have no fucking clue what you are referencing, but keep it up, it’s a sick burn, bro.

An expert? Hell man, compared to your preverbal mom’s basement dweller status on the subject, I’ve had shit stuck in my ripple soles that has forgotten infinitely more about combat than you’ll ever know. But keep spreading bullshit for the otchizna, you’ll easily earn a place in their hearts. They are opening more and more room for military aged males in their communities by the day.
👍

anotero

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk7 GTI
What a shock, the propagandist tries to sway a discussion by twisting facts to support his narrative.

It’s pretty sad when you’ve tried this exact “Bosnians are brown” angle multiple times, and failed miserably. I simply have no fucking clue what you are referencing, but keep it up, it’s a sick burn, bro.

An expert? Hell man, compared to your preverbal mom’s basement dweller status on the subject, I’ve had shit stuck in my ripple soles that has forgotten infinitely more about combat than you’ll ever know. But keep spreading bullshit for the otchizna, you’ll easily earn a place in their hearts. They are opening more and more room for military aged males in their communities by the day.
👍
Great attempt at backtracking. Balkan expert by day, ru-ua expert by night, and a pathetic harasser of random folks in supermarket parking lots. Carry on. ;)

Corprin

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
A car
Great attempt at backtracking. Balkan expert by day, ru-ua expert by night, and a pathetic harasser of random folks in supermarket parking lots. Carry on. ;)

Defecting again? It’s cool man. You’ve posted enough bullshit rhetoric, lies, conspiracies, propaganda, and ignorance fueled commentary over the last year for enough people to realize you know fuck all about fuck all. Afraid of getting schooled by people who actually know what the fuck they are talking about. That’s why when you get called out in other threads you deflect, make shit up, or come running back to this cesspool where such drivel is celebrated. I’m starting to feel bad for you; the one legged man in an ass kicking contest.

Thanks for the fun tonight, bozo.

🥰

anotero

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk7 GTI
Defecting again? It’s cool man. You’ve posted enough bullshit rhetoric, lies, conspiracies, propaganda, and ignorance fueled commentary over the last year for enough people to realize you know fuck all about fuck all. Afraid of getting schooled by people who actually know what the fuck they are talking about. That’s why when you get called out in other threads you deflect, make shit up, or come running back to this cesspool where such drivel is celebrated. I’m starting to feel bad for you; the one legged man in an ass kicking contest.

Thanks for the fun tonight, bozo.

🥰
You hurt, bro? Maybe you should man up and use your immense military expertise to help your Azov bros in Mariupol. They aren't doing too well these days. You know, maybe send them a few stingers and atm's -- those will certainly turn the tide of the battle for them. ;)

Dents27

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
'19 Autobahn GTI
Okay both of you, lets stop resorting to name calling. It's not going to progress the discussion any further.