GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The COVID19 SCAMdemic... Biden Moves To Outlaw Acorns, Limit Squirrel Immigration

jimlloyd40

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2018 SE DSG
This pandemic has taught me doctors are just another part of the workforce that can easily be threatened into compliance no matter the situation. In hindsight it's obvious, you threaten to ruin someone's career and reputation and they will do what you say. Threaten someone's livelihood and means of feeding their kids, and they will all turn into little Nazis. However... I have really re-evaluated doctors as an authority figure after all of this.
Doctors are sheep too. That's why I switched to an integrative doctor who will think outside the pharmaceutical box and explore natural remedies that insurance companies don't cover because they don't have a lobby pushing to make the laws about what insurance covers. There aren't many natural remedies that are covered by insurance because they can't be patented and therefore can't make the big bucks.

Last edited:

npace

Autocross Champion
I see the former colonies are going crazy. Canada, Australia... i thought it was all about democracy and freedom and shit.
To be fair, Canada has only been independent since 1982. They talk about 1867, but that's just when they were allowed (allowed!) to have MPs represent them in London. They weren't granted full independence until 1982.

npace

Autocross Champion
This pandemic has taught me doctors are just another part of the workforce that can easily be threatened into compliance no matter the situation. In hindsight it's obvious, you threaten to ruin someone's career and reputation and they will do what you say. Threaten someone's livelihood and means of feeding their kids, and they will all turn into little Nazis. However... I have really re-evaluated doctors as an authority figure after all of this.
I've always had a problem with doctors, most of them are condescending and talk down to you when you ask questions or actually try to inform yourself. I just want to yell at them "Hey, asshole, I know you're the expert, that's why I'm here". As if having a medical degree is the only sign of intelligence.

npace

Autocross Champion
tom hanks.jpg

Subliminal

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Slow FWD VW Hatch

The COVID19 SCAMdemic...Right Wing Snowflakes Get Offended After Being Called Out On Their Own Sh*tty Behavior​

I didn't realize Jay saw himself as right wing snowflakes (apparently plural, he must identify as 'they/them'). Interesting character development

anotero

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk7 GTI
Doctors are sheep too. That's why I switched to an integrative doctor who will think outside the pharmaceutical box and explore natural remedies that insurance companies don't cover because they don't have a lobby pushing to make the laws about what insurance covers. There are many natural remedies that aren't covered by insurance because they can't be patented and therefore can't make the big bucks.
Can't patent hot tea with lemon and raspberry jam.

Dents27

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
'19 Autobahn GTI
Well Canadian truckers are now on a full on convoy to Ottawa to block in the city until they remove the mandatory vax for truckers to cross the border (US retaliated when Canada issued the law). We already have major food shortages after 3 days of this.

RIP Supply Chains but I'm all for the protest.

EDIT: I just realized that they are protesting for ALL mandates to be dropped.

Last edited:

Subliminal

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Slow FWD VW Hatch
Well Canadian truckers are now on a full on convoy to Ottawa to block in the city until they remove the mandatory vax for truckers to cross the border (US retaliated when Canada issued the law). We already have major food shortages after 3 days of this.

"LOL woke intellectuals know that elected officials can't possibly affect supply and demand!!!" -libtards

Daks

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
GTI PP

Gov't will cave - they can't replace these guys. I'm with you.

Daks

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
GTI PP
Yup, truckers are the red blood cells of the nation. Good luck without them
My buddy sent me pictures of empty shelves from Costco this morning.

I've been "whatever" on this issue thus far - but now that my food supply is getting affected, I care. I can guarantee you there's so many more like me out there now. I'm thinking, literally, fuck the vaccines man, let's get the food flowing dude. I'm a privileged white male, how do they expect me to do without wagu beef?

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI
The sad thing is, they aren't even allowed to think outside of the box. Known early treatments were outright banned and most doctors didn't care, or believed propaganda that certain medicines 'don't work' for COVID. Very few possess critical thinking, they are incentivized to toe the line.
Our elder @jimlloyd40 hit the nail on the head. He knows.

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI
My buddy sent me pictures of empty shelves from Costco this morning.

I've been "whatever" on this issue thus far - but now that my food supply is getting affected, I care. I can guarantee you there's so many more like me out there now. I'm thinking, literally, fuck the vaccines man, let's get the food flowing dude. I'm a privileged white male, how do they expect me to do without wagu beef?
I couldn't buy the kids graham crackers today...it's odd they have so many of some products, and none of others.