GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The COVID19 SCAMdemic... Biden Moves To Outlaw Acorns, Limit Squirrel Immigration

the

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
GTI
Let's face it nobody including the CDC knows what's next and at this point is just winging it
That's how it has been since March 2020 brother. A CDC spokesperson went on television and said: 1.) Inoculation does not stop you from transmitting it, and 2.) Inoculation does not stop you from catching it.

So why is everyone still so hung up on forcing others to get the shot? It doesn't do you a bit of good for the people around you to be vaccinated.

MuscleToMouse94

Drag Racing Champion
Car(s)
MK7 GTI
Left the gym yesterday and saw a guy running on a side street by himself wearing a mask. I rolled down my window and yelled at the little guy to take his fucking mask off. Weak moment for me but I am over this shit.
If only y’all lived in NY. Countless people driving/ Walking by themselves with one on.

MuscleToMouse94

Drag Racing Champion
Car(s)
MK7 GTI

Dents27

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
'19 Autobahn GTI
Ontario is doubling down on the vax pass, and the top doctor is saying that 3 doses are going to be the requirement in order to get it "active".

Dents27

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
'19 Autobahn GTI
I see the former colonies are going crazy. Canada, Australia... i thought it was all about democracy and freedom and shit.
You would think but it's honestly disgusting. I also saw that the University of Northampton is putting in a trigger warning for the book 1984. Which is essentially starting the censoring. Ironic.....

the

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
GTI
Ontario is doubling down on the vax pass, and the top doctor is saying that 3 doses are going to be the requirement in order to get it "active".
This pandemic has taught me doctors are just another part of the workforce that can easily be threatened into compliance no matter the situation. In hindsight it's obvious, you threaten to ruin someone's career and reputation and they will do what you say. Threaten someone's livelihood and means of feeding their kids, and they will all turn into little yes men. I have really re-evaluated doctors as an authority figure after all of this.

Last edited:

MuscleToMouse94

Drag Racing Champion
Car(s)
MK7 GTI
This pandemic has taught me doctors are just another part of the workforce that can easily be threatened into compliance no matter the situation. In hindsight it's obvious, you threaten to ruin someone's career and reputation and they will do what you say. Threaten someone's livelihood and means of feeding their kids, and they will all turn into little Nazis. However... I have really re-evaluated doctors as an authority figure after all of this.
Glorified plumbers. Thats all they are to me at this point.