GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The COVID19 SCAMdemic... WW3 Is 2 Days Away - Another Distraction From This Administration's Epic Fails

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
Meddling kids and their dog.
FB_IMG_1612806450854.jpg

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
That tweet did age well. 18 days later, Ron Wright is dead from Covid 19. The reason there's a delay is the schools didn't have the funding for the proper precautions, proper precautions that would have prevented your death.
FB_IMG_1612812030193.jpg

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI
I hate Mondays.

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 Golf R
I was able to recover my old Dogecoin wallet, and guess what?

1612817818241.png

Guess I'll talk to you suckers later, I'm off to the moon.

I had at most like 115,000 before I sold most of them when it spiked back at Christmas 2017.

Whatever, I'll cash these out, and it'll pay to get my tires mounted on my new rims. Thanks Dogecoin!

Keehs360

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk7.5
Why isn't all history taught at the same time regardless of race?
Some white folks didn’t like that.

besides what good will it do? A lot of it is bullshit and white washed. I argued with my kids teacher over Jackie Robinsons real history. I told her what she was teaching was absolute bullshit and lies. Twisted history from the white man himself. Y’all want to be assholes and bigots plus change history too then get mad when the truth comes out.

while arguing with the bitch I sent her an email full of links with the truth. My daughter got an f on the test 2 days before the test was even administered. White people are gonna white people.