GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The COVID19 SCAMdemic... WW3 Is 2 Days Away - Another Distraction From This Administration's Epic Fails

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI
Even if you die, the propaganda lives on.

1642863619840.png

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI
1642864116322.png

Luva

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
2020 GTI SE
My mother-in-law was telling me about this.
Data the CDC can't manipulate. Life insurance CEO says deaths are up 40% and not from COVID.

I could speculate that we are seeing the unwanted long-term side effect of compromised immune systems from the COVID shot, but I don't have any hard data to make this link. Anyone done the homework on this? And sorry if I missed it somewhere in the 60,000+ posts.

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI
I could speculate that we are seeing the unwanted long-term side effect of compromised immune systems from the COVID shot, but I don't have any hard data to make this link. Anyone done the homework on this? And sorry if I missed it somewhere in the 60,000+ posts.
There is data that supports this, studies that indirectly point this out. But it has been censored in the name of 'vaccine hesitancy.'

Subliminal

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Slow FWD VW Hatch
Regardless of the shot, your immune system is like a muscle - if you're not using it, you're losing it.
Long term social distancing and wearing masks are actually detrimental
I know a few healthy people that very rarely ever get sick but all have in the last couple of years, myself included (and I don't mean sick from COVID)