GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The COVID19 SCAMdemic... WW3 Is 2 Days Away - Another Distraction From This Administration's Epic Fails

Escape Hatch

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk7 GTI

MuscleToMouse94

Drag Racing Champion
Car(s)
MK7 GTI

MuscleToMouse94

Drag Racing Champion
Car(s)
MK7 GTI
Yo, we have said this for quite some time in this thread. Of course everyone has to change their stance now, the end is coming and they want to be on the right side.

Prior COVID infection more protective than vaccination during Delta surge -U.S. study​

https://www.reuters.com/business/he...vaccination-during-delta-surge-us-2022-01-19/

1642733618739.gif

npace

Autocross Champion

riceburner

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
MK5 Best GTI
think i heard last night, the CDC now says if you are vaccinated, but test positive for the disease, you do not need to quarantine. Now, that just sounds silly to me.

npace

Autocross Champion
think i heard last night, the CDC now says if you are vaccinated, but test positive for the disease, you do not need to quarantine. Now, that just sounds silly to me.
Grasping at straws to incentivize vaccination, is what it sounds like.

The CDC: Unvaccinated are spreading this disease and responsible for it.

Also the CDC: Vaccinated can spread with impunity, so long as they are protected from unvaccinated.

MuscleToMouse94

Drag Racing Champion
Car(s)
MK7 GTI
They are so obsessed with their stupid Capitol. Geez, the congress members themselves only go there to do work for their lobbyists and those that funded them into office. It's a fucking tainted place, like a dirty diaper trash can, yet they try to pretend like it's a sacred site. Lmao.
It wasn’t sacred when the Kavanaugh protests were going on. Selective memory and double standards!

MuscleToMouse94

Drag Racing Champion
Car(s)
MK7 GTI

So much for “stopping the spread”.

CDC can FOH.