GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The COVID19 SCAMdemic... Economy So Strong That eBay Hard Up For Business

Corprin

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
A car
My brother had one with the gts motor swap. No posi rear though. My initial d sneakers will be delivered on the 18th

I’ve had three, still have a Zenki TRD two-way LSD third member and some TRD springs in a box in the garage.

My 4yo has some new balances, he calls them his “Takumi shoes”

a buddy got laid off so he flew over and lived on my couch for like two weeks. I was on convalescence leave so we rented an MWR van and went on a few tours. We headed to Nikko and found ourselves on the Irohazaka route (switchback jump drift vs SW20 in the show). At lunch we poured over the atlas and found “Mt Akina” and drove over there. Was pretty cool because the show is spot on to real route. Sadly there was speed bumps and anti-drift stuff on the road.

Keehs360

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk7.5
I heard the horned guy's lawyer being interviewed on a local radio station today. He's nuts too. Wait until you hear his defense at trial if it goes that far. He should just plead guilty and beg for mercy. He's basically going to plead as though he's the victim. Can you say whacko.
It’s a good defense tbh. Look how he was dressed

uglybastard

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk6 GTI
Screenshot_20210115-233028_Reddit.jpg

It all makes sense now

Keehs360

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk7.5
I’ve had three, still have a Zenki TRD two-way LSD third member and some TRD springs in a box in the garage.

My 4yo has some new balances, he calls them his “Takumi shoes”

a buddy got laid off so he flew over and lived on my couch for like two weeks. I was on convalescence leave so we rented an MWR van and went on a few tours. We headed to Nikko and found ourselves on the Irohazaka route (switchback jump drift vs SW20 in the show). At lunch we poured over the atlas and found “Mt Akina” and drove over there. Was pretty cool because the show is spot on to real route. Sadly there was speed bumps and anti-drift stuff on the road.
Damn that’s cool!

I too call new balance sneakers takumi sneaks LOL.

these are it
https://www.hardtunedstore.com/products/fujiwara-tofu-store-mens-sneakers

They’re coming from Australia. 3 more days! I’ll pm pics

jimlloyd40

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2018 SE DSG
Because you're a racist old man.
That makes no sense so you resort to something completely different than the subject.
I'm fed up with the racist accusations. It's a lie. I've always been proud of myself to not be racist. I have distanced myself from now ex friends who were blatantly racist and then been called names that I won't repeat here because those names would get twisted by you and a few others that I would then have to defend against.

Keehs360

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk7.5
That makes no sense so you resort to something completely different than the subject.
I'm fed up with the racist accusations. It's a lie. I've always been proud of myself to not be racist. I have distanced myself from now ex friends who were blatantly racist and then been called names that I won't repeat here because those names would get twisted by you and a few others that I would then have to defend against.
Stop being racist then 🤷🏽‍♂️

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
There’s still a few good ones left. I personally had hope. Till trump killed it. The right really needs an adjustment
I don't see them moving back towards Eisenhower anytime soon, they'd beat him to death with a fire extinguisher and a blue lives matter flag pole if he were alive today.