GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The COVID19 SCAMdemic... Biden Moves To Outlaw Acorns, Limit Squirrel Immigration

Mk6Autobahn

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
'12 Autobahn 2Dr 6mt
My job was open, but they cut back my hours. And of course my kids were out of school, so someone had to stay home. My wife makes more money so I had the short straw.
MOST ESSENTIAL
You sound like one of those stay-at-home mothers who feel the need to brag about how much harder raising a kid is than literally any other occupation.

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI
Have the government defer everything. Cancel rent. Etc
They can't and they won't. The government is how many trillions in the hole? They can't just pay everyone's bills...unless you want even higher taxes than we already have.

tmw2442

Autocross Newbie
Car(s)
Mk7 R
Have the government defer everything. Cancel rent. Etc
That may work on a college campus academic situation...but not in reality...eventually you run out of other people's money to use/take...

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI
You sound like one of those stay-at-home mothers who feel the need to brag about how much harder raising a kid is than literally any other occupation.
I've been a stay at home dad. It's harder than it looks. I give those mom's a lot of credit. Don't mock it until you've tried it.

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI
@tmw2442 FTW. You have a functioning brain, thanks for joining us.

Corprin

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
A car

Ahem. As the father of a very spirited 6 and 4yo I say... get these kids back in fucking school.

Mk6Autobahn

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
'12 Autobahn 2Dr 6mt
I've been a stay at home dad. It's harder than it looks. I give those mom's a lot of credit. Don't mock it until you've tried it.
Thank you for your service General

tmw2442

Autocross Newbie
Car(s)
Mk7 R
@tmw2442 FTW. You have a functioning brain, thanks for joining us.

Thanks...I always take great comfort in the fact that jellyfish have survived 600 million years without brains....so maybe a few forum members have a chance as well... I would hope "they are just trolling"...

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI
Thanks...I always take great comfort in the fact that jellyfish have survived 600 million years without brains....so maybe a few forum members have a chance as well...
Not all heroes wear capes...I'm going to add your quote to my sig.

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI
Ahem. As the father of a very spirited 6 and 4yo I say... get these kids back in fucking school.
My kids are back in school...private school. That's how I'm back at work. The public schools are 'distance learning' online and it's a catastrophe.

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI
I'll say again, if you've got bills to pay YOUR JOB IS ESSENTIAL. In California, strippers are essential so I think that means everybody.