GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The COVID19 SCAMdemic... Biden Moves To Outlaw Acorns, Limit Squirrel Immigration

IanCH

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
'20 GTI
Ah I forgot Jim is part of the generation that thinks swearing is bad... sorry to offend your delicate sensibilities

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
Ah I forgot Jim is part of the generation that thinks swearing is bad... sorry to offend your delicate sensibilities

While simultaneously thinking younger generations are too sensitive and need to toughen up. lol

Corprin

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
A car
But still we wont know the results for a few days, right corpin?

Exactly.

All of this rhetoric is straight out of the book “How to destabilize a nation” By Uncle Sam.

jimlloyd40

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2018 SE DSG

I don't think swearing is bad at all. Calling someone names in the forum is against the rules and that rule is there for a good reason. If calling people names is acceptable then the forum will just deteriorate into a pissing contest.

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
Not all of his posts involve masks. This thread is all over the place so there's posts I do agree with that have nothing to do with masks.

I know you're old, but when you like a post on the shiny computer box, it is a signal that you agree with the person posting. You have repeatedly agreeded that Covid is the flu, the numbers are infinitesimal, it isn't easy to spread, doctors are over reporting, etc, etc, etc.....

Just stop, we've all been here for the last 4941 posts.

And that's in addition to you liking his other nonsense conspiracies. So you keep wearing that mask while simultaneously agreeing that they aren't needed.

jimlloyd40

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2018 SE DSG
While simultaneously thinking younger generations are too sensitive and need to toughen up. lol

It's amazing to me how you can form an opinion when the opinion is not based on facts. I swear all the time. I just don't call people names. The younger generation is living in their parents basement because parents don't parent anymore. They protect their precious snowflakes from the big bad world.

jimlloyd40

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2018 SE DSG
I know you're old, but when you like a post on the shiny computer box, it is a signal that you agree with the person posting. You have repeatedly agreeded that Covid is the flu, the numbers are infinitesimal, it isn't easy to spread, doctors are over reporting, etc, etc, etc.....

Just stop, we've all been here for the last 4941 posts.

And that's in addition to you liking his other nonsense conspiracies. So you keep wearing that mask while simultaneously agreeing that they aren't needed.

I wear a fucking mask. End of story. I'm on record saying that I even wear gloves and don't touch door handles etc.

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
Exactly.

All of this rhetoric is straight out of the book “How to destabilize a nation” By Uncle Sam.

In all reality, it's Fox and OAN destabilizing the country. Conservatives exclusively pick their media and that media didn't cover anything negative about the president, his crazy ass tweets, they down play Covid, like zrickety, and repeat and act like a megaphone for outlandish lies that they know are lies. The fact that this election is so close after the abysmal job Trump has done shows how effective they are.

Reactions: WAP

Dog Dad Wagon

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
16 Touareg TDI
As disgusting as calling him a MFer?

And I don't defend Zrick. I agree with him on some things but not others. Like I've said numerous times. I wear a mask etc.

Yeah he’s a MFer lol him and his ilk are the reason trump won the first time and are part of the reason 230K+ people have died from COVID. People who think the way he does contribute to anti-vax popularity, and in turn the resurgence of previously-eliminated diseases like measles, mumps. People who think the way he does contribute to backwards slides in the entire country’s political progress. People like him are the reason black people are still getting murdered on a daily basis by the police and nothing is being done, and the police are not being held accountable for shooting first and asking questions later. People like him are the reason racism, white supremacy, and hate crimes are back to levels they haven’t been since the civil rights era.

We need to KEEP MOVING FORWARD as a country, not going BACK on landmark cases like Roe V Wade. We need to ALL listen to science and AGREE that oil, coal, fracking is of the past, and that with a proper political push for a new foray into renewable energy we can literally replace the old, shitty, polluting industries with new ones that are better for our planet, air, and future, and that will create jobs and stimulate the economy much like FDR’s New Deal did.

The green new deal is very possible if our country wasn’t so anti-science, and so offended by the concept that we can do and be better than we are.

“The biggest enemy of greatness is when good becomes good enough.”

Every trumper thinks America is “good enough” the way it was. That’s just not true. Talk to everyone who isn’t white, cis-gendered, and religious and they would agree.

So all of this is to say zrick represents everything I just said, so I would gladly resort to name-calling.

We’re basically at the point of civil war again - America is ideologically split between regressionist, racist, ignorant scum bags and reasonable people who want a better world for everyone and a better future where we can breathe air and drink water lol.

jimlloyd40

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2018 SE DSG
Yeah he’s a MFer lol him and his ilk are the reason trump won the first time and are part of the reason 230K+ people have died from COVID. People who think the way he does contribute to anti-vax popularity, and in turn the resurgence of previously-eliminated diseases like measles, mumps. People who think the way he does contribute to backwards slides in the entire country’s political progress. People like him are the reason black people are still getting murdered on a daily basis by the police and nothing is being done, and the police are not being held accountable for shooting first and asking questions later. People like him are the reason racism, white supremacy, and hate crimes are back to levels they haven’t been since the civil rights era.

We need to KEEP MOVING FORWARD as a country, not going BACK on landmark cases like Roe V Wade. We need to ALL listen to science and AGREE that oil, coal, fracking is of the past, and that with a proper political push for a new foray into renewable energy we can literally replace the old, shitty, polluting industries with new ones that are better for our planet, air, and future, and that will create jobs and stimulate the economy much like FDR’s New Deal did.

The green new deal is very possible if our country wasn’t so anti-science, and so offended by the concept that we can do and be better than we are.

“The biggest enemy of greatness is when good becomes good enough.”

Every trumper thinks America is “good enough” the way it was. That’s just not true. Talk to everyone who isn’t white, cis-gendered, and religious and they would agree.

So all of this is to say zrick represents everything I just said, so I would gladly resort to name-calling.

We’re basically at the point of civil war again - America is ideologically split between regressionist, racist, ignorant scum bags and reasonable people who want a better world for everyone and a better future where we can breathe air and drink water lol.

Wow Zrick is very powerful then.