GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The COVID19 SCAMdemic... Biden Moves To Outlaw Acorns, Limit Squirrel Immigration

Allchokedup

Autocross Champion
JERSEY is the real winner..

Attachments

• Screenshot_20201104-070951_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20201104-070951_Chrome.jpg
    472.3 KB · Views: 107

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI
Pennsylvania is the real question mark. They will count ballots days later, signatures and postmarks don't matter. It's a recipe for fraud. We're not going to know the results for days...

Allchokedup

Autocross Champion
Pennsylvania is the real question mark. They will count ballots days later, signatures and postmarks don't matter. It's a recipe for fraud. We're not going to know the results for days...
Agreed, probably have a couple hundred k sitting aside

Corprin

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
A car

It’s called the democratic process you troll. Every vote counts, unless you truly want to go down that hole of destabilized state.

From the way you run your mouth, can we assume you’ve never actually seen the outcome of all your rhetoric?

That is, to make this clear, I’m assuming you’ve never dawned a uniform and been sent into a real civil war or failed state?

riceburner

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
MK5 Best GTI
But still we wont know the results for a few days, right corpin?

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion

Recipe for imagined fraud.

IanCH

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
'20 GTI
There's the dude spewing bullshit that I called out, wanna keep defending him Jim?

zrick: Lies lies lies

Me: a lie to show him what it's like

Zrick: hey man youre lying that's not ok

Zrick: lies lies lies.

Just disgusting

jimlloyd40

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2018 SE DSG
JERSEY is the real winner..

Arizona legalized recreational marijuana also. That's the good news. But one of the big reasons it passed this time is because of all of the Californians moving here for a much lower cost of living. They can sell their 2 million dollar house in California and buy the same thing in AZ for a third of that.

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
The Jacksonville Jaguars announced that they've won the Super Bowl this morning.

What a storied season.

jimlloyd40

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2018 SE DSG
There's the dude spewing bullshit that I called out, wanna keep defending him Jim?

zrick: Lies lies lies

Me: a lie to show him what it's like

Zrick: hey man youre lying that's not ok

Zrick: lies lies lies.

Just disgusting

As disgusting as calling him a MFer?

And I don't defend Zrick. I agree with him on some things but not others. Like I've said numerous times. I wear a mask etc.

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
On the bright side, Arizona, New Jersey, Montana, and South Dakota voted to legalize recreational marijuana.

They may be voting to set us back 50 years in the courts and destroy our institutions, but we keep progressing forward, no matter if the boomer go out kicking a screaming.

Last edited:

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
As disgusting as calling him a MFer?

And I don't defend Zrick. I agree with him on some things but not others. Like I've said numerous times. I wear a mask etc.

If you agree with him on other things, then there's no need to wear the mask. ;)