GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The COVID19 SCAMdemic... Biden Moves To Outlaw Acorns, Limit Squirrel Immigration

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI
Andrew yang. On the joe rogan show explained how he could give every single American a 1k monthly dividend. He goes into very great detail too. Go give it a listen. It can be done but it seems like u allowed yourself to be conditioned to believe otherwise.
Yeah, they'll 'give' you $1000...and tax it at 40% so you get $600 and they get $400.

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI

Mk6Autobahn

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
'12 Autobahn 2Dr 6mt
This thread is a peer-reviewed juggernaut. Greatest collaboration of 2020.
CiTe YoUr SoUrCeS bRo!!1!1!1
No it pretty much started from the get go. 😂
Lol yeah I at least hope everyone caught that just reading the first page alone.
Andrew yang. On the joe rogan show explained how he could give every single American a 1k monthly dividend. He goes into very great detail too. Go give it a listen. It can be done but it seems like u allowed yourself to be conditioned to believe otherwise.
Already listened to it, I actually think Yang and Gabbard would be an interesting 2024 ticket. But tHaNkS fOr AsSuMiNg BrO

Keehs360

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk7.5
I don't know about other states but Arizona did have a program that helped small businesses but the money ran out.
The money can’t run out. That’s the problem. It never ran out for the acquisition of jet fighters that were hot garbage and worse than their predecessor. So why can’t the government back up small business owners?

Reactions: WAP

KevinC

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
'19 Golf R, '21 M2c
1606098311608.jpeg

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI
You’re definitely not a lobbyist. Even they have a clue lol
There's no such thing as free money, bro. Especially when we are 20 some trillion in debt.