GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The COVID19 SCAMdemic... Economy So Strong That eBay Hard Up For Business

jimlloyd40

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2018 SE DSG
They weren't sure if masks helped at that point and the virus was already community spread in several coastal cities.

I don't believe a second lockdown is needed, unless people don't wear masks, which it appears they just aren't going to at this point. You have the man you voted for to thank for that.

The governors of the individual states could have ordered mandatory masks. Some did.

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
The governors of the individual states could have ordered mandatory masks. Some did.

Sorry, a national emergency requires national response, not piecemeal nonsense.

You're just wrong.

jimlloyd40

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2018 SE DSG
Imagine what it could’ve done if our government actually had our back

And for the record. Lowering the infection rate. Even temporary is still a great thing considering the alternative

But it didn't matter is the point. The virus is exploding again. The lockdown and the temporary relief from the rocketing infection rate simply gave people false confidence after the lockdown ended.

Corprin

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
A car
Please explain how Sweden had statistics similar to ours, but they didn't do anything and now there are basically no cases there.

You mean this Sweden?

https://www.government.se/articles/...pants-should-be-normative-for-all-of-society/

Since you are clearly incapable of reading anything yourself, let me assist.

Advice to follow to avoid the spread of infection
  • Only get together with those you live with.
  • Stay home if you feel at all unwell.
  • Wash your hands often and carefully.
  • Employers should make it possible for employees to work from home.

Wait, fake news right?

Mk6Autobahn

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
'12 Autobahn 2Dr 6mt
Wow look at that. We’ve come full circle again. Fascinating

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI
Zrickety is willing to accept you dying so he doesn't have to wear a mask.
I'm willing to take the risk for myself...I'm not scared of dying, and definitely not scared of the kung flu. I do keep my distance from others, but if they're wearing a mask then they're safe, right????

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI
OMFG, there was no lockdown.
The hell there wasn't. I was out of work, couldn't travel outside my state, couldn't travel past 9pm. Mask mandates. March to June, it was ridiculous. I bought the Mini Cooper and couldn't even go get it until May, and even then I was a rebel.

jimlloyd40

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2018 SE DSG
I'm willing to take the risk for myself...I'm not scared of dying, and definitely not scared of the kung flu. I do keep my distance from others, but if they're wearing a mask then they're safe, right????

I agree with what you said since there isn't a mask mandate and as long as you are keeping your distance from others. Get ready for what you said to get twisted and distorted.