Keehs360

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk7.5

jimlloyd40

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2018 SE DSG
This is how it works. Wakadoodle post's info. Info is found to be misleading, not from a credible source and/or wrong. Others post links and info proving posted info to be false. Wakadoodle claims it as fake news, fake science and changes the subject. Repeat this and you now have almost 400 pages.

The Accord sports are very nice!! Throttle House on YouTube raced one vs a Type R and it was pretty darn close. I ran one and it was surprisingly quick from in the mid range.

Throttle House is my favorite car channel. Those guys are good and funny.

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
A Pennsylvania postal worker whose claims have been cited by top Republicans as potential evidence of widespread voting irregularities admitted to U.S. Postal Service investigators that he fabricated the allegations, according to three officials briefed on the investigation and a statement from a House congressional committee.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.wa...b-8599-406466ad1b8e_story.html?outputType=amp

Reactions: WAP

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
Any Marines in here?
FB_IMG_1605062059468.jpg

GolNat

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
13 GTI & 98 Prelude
Throttle House is my favorite car channel. Those guys are good and funny.

They are excellent!! I have been watching them for a while now. There are times when I think I am watching the old Top Gear.

Keehs360

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk7.5
I realized something. How long before president trump begins to pardon himself for every thing against him that’s tied up in federal court?

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
I realized something. How long before president trump begins to pardon himself for every thing against him that’s tied up in federal court?

He will, but won't matter. He can't pardon himself for civil cases against himself or NY states criminal investigations.