GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The COVID19 SCAMdemic...Toyota Corollas > Kids

GolNat

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
13 GTI and 14 JSW
i might be speaking way out of context but about 100 pages ago, the original poster was saying that wearing masks = less oxygen to brain = masks are making people stupid.

His thesis was immediately discounted as apparent counter studies prove otherwise.

Was there a resurfacing of this topic of some sort?

This is how it works. Wakadoodle post's info. Info is found to be misleading, not from a credible source and/or wrong. Others post links and info proving posted info to be false. Wakadoodle claims it as fake news, fake science and changes the subject. Repeat this and you now have almost 400 pages.

it is hard to imagine how politicized masks are. IMO just keeps the country from focusing on shit that actually matters, just like the election.

to get this thread back on topic, i got into a stoplight race from a dig against a tuned honda accord (the one with 'the R engine but not the R turbo'). He was auto, what tune/power unknown, but against my stage 2 manual from a dig it was impressive, although i did blow by him by the top of 2nd and didn't launch the car, meaning for the first half of first gear I was standing still.

Pretty nice cars though, those accords. Seemed plenty peppy for a big sedan.

Edit - if its the off the shelf hondata tune, its 276 hp and 332 lb-ft (crank HP, i assume)
View attachment 192003

The Accord sports are very nice!! Throttle House on YouTube raced one vs a Type R and it was pretty darn close. I ran one and it was surprisingly quick from in the mid range.

EJBGTIVI

Autocross Newbie
Right Twix tastes better though. Same with blue m&m’s
I like peanut butter Twix - I don't know if they still make them though

JC_451

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2017 GTI Sport
Accord Sport from 2017 or a bit earlier is a nice looking machine.

GolNat

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
13 GTI and 14 JSW
I like peanut butter Twix - I don't know if they still make them though

Anything with PB is delicious. Reese's' Cup is probably still my #1 fav.

Accord Sport from 2017 or a bit earlier is a nice looking machine.

They are very nice looking. Back in the day the V6 Accords were pretty damn quick too.

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
09 GTI
Trump won North Carolina...

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
09 GTI
👍🏽

I’m catching up on this oxygen brain damage thing and hoping this dude isn’t serious.
It's happening gradually so most people aren't smart enough to notice.
Has helped convince the masses that Biden won, even though the GSA has not verified the results.

JC_451

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2017 GTI Sport
It's happening gradually so most people aren't smart enough to notice.
Has helped convince the masses that Biden won, even though the GSA has not verified the results.
And if you weren't smart to begin with once that mask goes on you become mentally disabled.