GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The COVID19 SCAMdemic... WW3 Is 2 Days Away - Another Distraction From This Administration's Epic Fails

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 Golf R
1627933579626.png

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 Golf R
What thread is this? I seriously thought I was in that one the Fed posted about EVs lighting on fire.

Well as long as we're just talking random shit, made some homemade bread for the first time, turned out great!
View attachment 221540

Nice bread. I have a pile of homemade beef jerky that just finished.

20210802_155549.jpg

Unreal1

Autocross Champion
Unreal is going the Gestapo route -- put everyone that doesn't agree with him in Ignore Jail.

View attachment 221514

There are plenty of people here that don't agree with me not on ignore. I don't care what other people's views are, but I have to draw the line at racism. There's no benefit in consuming that type of negative energy. So why bother? What do I get out of telling people that blacks aren't subhuman.

jimlloyd40

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2018 SE DSG
There are plenty of people here that don't agree with me not on ignore. I don't care what other people's views are, but I have to draw the line at racism. There's no benefit in consuming that type of negative energy. So why bother? What do I get out of telling people that blacks aren't subhuman.
You get nothing for telling us that black people aren't subhuman. We already know that.

torga

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
'11 GTI
They've always recommended the vaccine, they're just not in favor of forcing it on everyone.
Fox News "always recommending" the vaccine is a stretch of words. At the beginning of the rollout, they hyper focused on the incredibly few bad reactions to the vaccine in a calculated effort to sow doubt into viewers' minds. Fucker Carlson pulled double duty with the vaccine fear mongering. I don't recall them ever explicitly saying "do not get the vaccine", but they most certainly have not "always recommended" it.

1L19

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
MKVII GTI
What thread is this? I seriously thought I was in that one the Fed posted about EVs lighting on fire.

Well as long as we're just talking random shit, made some homemade bread for the first time, turned out great!

Bread machine or old school?

1L19

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
MKVII GTI
And who can forget these classics from the Dear Leader of the GQP:

“When McCain died, in August 2018, Trump told his senior staff, according to three sources with direct knowledge of this event, ‘We’re not going to support that loser’s funeral,’ and he became furious, according to witnesses, when he saw flags lowered to half-staff. ‘What the f--- are we doing that for? Guy was a f---ing loser,’ the president told aides." https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.freep.com/amp/5741070002

“On July 18, 2015, then-candidate Donald Trump said this about John McCain: "He's not a war hero. He was a war hero because he was captured. I like people who weren't captured."

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.cn...tics/donald-trump-john-mccain-dead/index.html

The GQP wouldn’t like Jesus if they ever met him because he would be deemed “a loser” by Dear Leader, and who would only “like Saviors who weren’t crucified.” :unsure:
Just like almost everything else he says. When he claims someone is doing something, calls them names, etc he's project what HE is onto someone else. Trump is a coward and the reason he hated McCain is for two reason:

1. McCain went against Trump but the big one is he saved Obama care
2. McCain was everything that Trump is not. Honorable, loyal, served his country in a way that few could ever match. A good person, honest person, someone who believed in more than just his own personal glorification. But most of all.. he had respect. Trump may have minions but even his allies don't respect him.

Trump is the loser. The... end.

1L19

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
MKVII GTI
Old school. I tried the infamous no-knead style. Very easy as long as you have a good dutch oven and don't mind waiting a day.

Hmm. Recipe? I've got a nice Le Creuset I'd like to put to work. Link would be lovely if you have one.

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
Fox News "always recommending" the vaccine is a stretch of words. At the beginning of the rollout, they hyper focused on the incredibly few bad reactions to the vaccine in a calculated effort to sow doubt into viewers' minds. Fucker Carlson pulled double duty with the vaccine fear mongering. I don't recall them ever explicitly saying "do not get the vaccine", but they most certainly have not "always recommended" it.

https://www.cnn.com/videos/media/2021/07/14/fox-news-newsmax-vaccine-misinformation-newday-vpx.cnn

oddspyke

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2016 GTI, 2018 ZL1
Hmm. Recipe? I've got a nice Le Creuset I'd like to put to work. Link would be lovely if you have one.
It's the NY times one, which is now behind a pay wall. Here's my cliff notes version without their over use of multiple bowls and cotton towels for everything. Mine overcooked a tiny bit at 450, might drop the temp a little next time.

3 cups flour (360grams or 12 3/4oz)
1/4 ounce (2.5tsp) instant yeast
1 tsp salt
13 oz water (1 cup, 5oz)

Combine and mix dry ingredients in a large bowl
Add water and stir
Cover with plastic wrap and let rest for 18hrs
Prep work surface with flour, remove and fold dough 1-2 times, cover loosely and rest for 15 min
Place parchment or wax paper in a bowl, sprinkle with flour
Flour hands, quickly form a dough ball and drop it seam side down into the bowl
Cover loosely and let rise for 2hrs
Preheat oven to 450 with dutch oven in the oven
Flip dough into the hot dutch oven, cover with lid, and bake for 30 min
Remove lid and bake for 15 additional minutes or until well browned

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI
If there's another lockdown, it's because of people like you.

But it's Jack Posobiec saying this, so I've read this with a salt mine's worth of salt. He's a noted piece of shit.
People like me???
You mean people that had the virus and recovered? People that are immune??
No.
Lockdown is because people like YOU are virtue signaling with your mask when you're 'vaccinated' with some bullshit that you don't even know what it is, as it creates more cases and variants that spread.

The Fed

Old Guys Rule
I like Fox News but some of the pundits are as extreme right as Commie leftists on other "news" channels. Has Tucker ever said if he's vaccinated?